I haven't cried in ages and I want you to fix that

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Go and play through the Professor Layton series. The end of Unwound Future made me tear up. That is really the only thing I can think of.

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
I have no idea why, but this version of the Final Fantasy theme gets me. It's just...so beautiful.

I'm tearing up just posting this.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Watch grave of the fireflies. Your heart will 100% be KO'd by the end.

MaVeN1337

Feb 19, 2009
You live in a world where politicians spend your hard earned money on useless shit, Corruption is spread through every aspect of everything, Society is constantly working against you, and someday you'll die and no one will remember you.

Do I win?

icame

Aug 4, 2010
Haukur Isleifsson said:
Quaxar said:
<youtube=g0G9vDKcdLg>

If you watch this and manage to not cry you have failed the Turing test.
Well, guess I'm a bot then. I just really really didn't get the point of this. Was the bird killing itself or was he trying to safe the trees or what.
He wanted to feel like he was flying, so he did the only way he could.

captaincabbage

Apr 8, 2010
I can fix that. Go watch Grave of the Fireflies. Anyone who's seen it will know exactly what I'm talking about.

KhaosElement

May 14, 2009
Can't post it, but the entire Clannad/After Story series. You have to watch the whole thing but...man...when I was done I was driven into a depression spiral for the ages.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
GLo Jones said:
I cried so much I couldn't see. I LOVE dogs. This is going to haunt me for awhile.

Recently:

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I will say the last movie I watched that made me cry recently is "Mary And Max".

Seriously, do what you have to to see this movie. It's adorable, but mature, no swearing, has a little questionable content, but it's wonderful. Get an account to Netflix and Instant Queue it if you have to. I watched this last week (as of this writing), and I was thinking I wasn't going to cry, but by the end, I cried. I kind of want to cry right now, just thinking about it. Don't look up small, individual scenes or anything, go find this movie. It made me cry where "Up" did not. True story, I did not cry during "Up".

The only video game to make me cry, short of "King Kong: The Video Game", for different reasons I won't explain, is "Earthbound". Earthbound made me cry because of the entire final act, for if nothing else, a major fight between what could be the equivalent of the Nothing from Neverending Story.

Also, the ending theme, "Smiles and Tears" makes me cry. I seriously can't listen to it with anybody singing right now. It makes me cry just listening to it. Of course, the instrumental version makes me do the same thing.

ZydrateDealer

Nov 17, 2009
I just spent the night drunkenly wandering the wild welsh hills where my Grandfather took my siblings and myself walking as children. I remembered the routes exactly and I swear I saw him though now it seems like a drunken memory colliding with a childish one. I cried whilst wandering home...I don't think I've cried like that since the night he died.

TheTurtleMan

Mar 2, 2010
GLo Jones said:
I swear, the only things that can get me to cry are sad anythings about dogs. Books, movies, youtube videos it doesn't matter, I start bawling like crazy. The sadness hit in this video and only got worse.

Amaury_games

Oct 13, 2010
Brutal Peanut said:
GLo Jones said:
I cried so much I couldn't see. I LOVE dogs. This is going to haunt me for awhile.

Recently:
Finally! I was in a situation similar to the OP's one. The last video finally made me cry a single tear of sadness, I guess. Wow! It's been a good while since I did that. Thank you. It's good to know I'm not dead inside and there are still things that move me a lot. It must be because I love my girlfriend so much and I picture her in every love story, song, etc I hear, read, watch. Love is indeed a very powerful thing. Thank you.

Jaime_Wolf

Jul 17, 2009
The first reply had the thread-winning video already and someone already posted the Futurama dog scene. Also Mary and Max.

Go find a copy of The Giving Tree or The Lorax if you want a real challenge.

MK Tha Rebel

Jun 12, 2009
Toy Story 3. Thinking about that movie is choking me up.

Also, "Macho Man" Randy Savage passed away.