I hit a seagull with my shoe have you done any thing like that?

Scorpianhead

Mar 13, 2010
Yesterday i was eating luanch and a very large flock of seagulls came up to me. So i slowly slipped off my shoe and launched it at one and got it right in the head scared them right off. So have you guys and girls done anything like that?

boondoggler23

Feb 14, 2010
I almost ate a rolly poley when i was little, I had a sandwich in one hand and the rolly poley in the other, I got my hands mixed up and poped the rolly poley in my mouth but quickly spit the little fella out he was a little shaken but he seemed fine, I wonder what ever happened to him when i let him go

Graevan

Sep 15, 2010
I once saw a man punch a seagull in the face, jus cos he could.

Personally the only thing I've done is kicked a pidgeon that wasn't fast enough to get out of my way.

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Nah, I kinda like seagulls.
...I did once shoot a deer for eating my dad's raspberry bushes, though. I guess that's kind of similar.

Zyst

Jan 15, 2010
I catched a bird and opened it while alive with a stick, then I took out an organ, dunno which one it was, but it sort of looked like a human kidney.

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Zyst said:
I catched a bird and opened it while alive with a stick, then I took out an organ, dunno which one it was, but it sort of looked like a human kidney.
then it was probably a kidney, i think birds have them too..

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
^I call bullshit, mr. tough internet guy.

OT: I've never been able to hit a pigeon with my shoe. They're fast!

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
Hmmm, I think I did hit a bat with a broom once.
Happened ages ago. I really wasn't expecting to hit it. xd

Zantos

Jan 5, 2011
I've never done it to birds, but I have mad skillz when it comes to hitting spiders with a slipper.

The Lawn

Apr 11, 2008
Earlier today this fly was bothering me so I swatted at it, hit it, it hit a wall, bounced off, and I smacked it again. Then it flew off and didn't come back, the pesky little bugger.

Metal Brother

Jan 4, 2010
I once hit a seagull with my chest, doing around 45 mph on my motorcycle. I stayed on the bike, but had a bird-shaped bruise for months.

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010
Well, up in Palo Alto the pigeons are so used to humans you can kick them. So my uncle told me, he'd give me 5$ for each pigeon I kicked. Easiest 50 bucks I ever made.

Then there was this time I was driving on a freeway onramp and there was a flock of birds just sitting there. I honked and nothing happened, but when I got closer, they flew away. One wasn't fast enough and I clipped him with my windshield. I looked in my rear-view mirror, but didn't see anything so I assume he managed to fly away. Oh well..

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Zyst said:
Just out of interest, on an unrelated note - have you ever been to see a psychologist, at any point?

Anyway, I haven't done anything like that at all. Though on a semi-related note, my brother and his friends decided it would be fun at his old school to throw rocks at a load of birds, and also at some girls (he was about 15 at the time - yeah, he's an idiot...). Only for him to miss, smash a teacher's car windscreen by mistake, and end up having to pay for repairs and get suspended from school for a few days...

chainer1216

Dec 12, 2009
i once spit a half eaten tootsi-roll onto a squirel, it did a backflip and then took off faster than i thought it could move. it was fucking hilarious.

NinjaDeathSlap

Leaf on the wind
Feb 20, 2011
I once cut a hornet who was chasing me clean in half in mid-flight with a switchblade.

It was so awesome I think I leveled up.

Blueruler182

May 21, 2010
Hit a seagul with a rock, once. A dog tried jumping at me once, grabbed it by the throat and brought it down (complete luck). I`ve had a whole fuckload of lucky dodges. Almost hit a soccer player in the head when returning a ball, that was hilarious. Oh! I detonated a pallet when driving a forklift, that count? I had to pull the shrapnel out of my shoe, and the floor manager high fived me, it was great.