I just finished watching Scott Pilgrim

TheFunPolice

Mar 29, 2011
There is still one part that completely blows my mind, in the middle of #5-6 just when Scott hit the pedal and the Gorilla appears.

Weskerbot3000

Feb 17, 2011
books were better
the game was better
the movie was half-assed
i'm not being a hipster about it
edgar wright should of not wasted his time
he should of not wasted our time
every one who says that it was the best movie ever needs to get their head checked
deal with it

katsumoto03

Feb 24, 2010
It's a great movie. I really enjoyed it, even if Cera (spelling?) didn't quite live up to my expectations. 8/10

[sub]The books were way better though...[/sub]

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
this is weird. on moviebob's actual review of scott pilgrim, it seemed like about half of everyone hated it, but now the approval has shifted. a lot. i think people just like disagreeing with bob.

Sehnsucht Engel

Apr 18, 2009
It's one of my favourite movies. I like the story, I like that it's weird, I like the ending, I like the girl he falls in love with.

ServebotFrank

Jul 1, 2010
I don't get why people hate Micheal Cera so much. Okay when I imagined Scott Pilgrim I did not imagine Cera at all. In fact I imagined a hyper active nerdy guy. (Like me!) What I don't think people realize is that Cera is only ever hired it seems for the quiet, nerdy characters. That's why all his characters sound the same because it's the only character he can really get which in itself is a double-edged sword.

fangsandflames3133

Mar 9, 2011
I know it is not Japanese....but he is very inspired by their work (see link to interview with author that I have posted) and he has copied the style of a manga (size, cells, and basically whole construction and look of books). That is why I refer to it as a "manga" instead of a graphic novel. Also it might help those who are going out to look for these in the store to know that they are almost always found in the manga section of the store (due to their size and cut they are usually placed in that section). I am a big fan of both manga and comics, and maybe it is just a personal glitch of mine, but I just always think of it as a manga, especially after reading interviews with Bryan Lee O'Malley and looking at his other work. Sue me.

Rooster893

Mwee bwee bwee.
Feb 4, 2009
LOVED IT! I loved all the throwbacks to the OG games, like River City Ransom and Sonic the Hedgehog. It was an enjoyable movie: loved it from beginning to end.