I just got a decent Smartphone! (Please recommend me some games)

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
The mobile version of Hearthstone is pretty dope if you like that sort of thing. Magic: Puzzle Quest is also a good Match-3 game featuring Magic: The Gathering.

tonyh900

May 16, 2010
If you're into card games there is always star realms and cthulhu realms which are both great deck building games. i recently got civ revolution 2 and pretty fun so far, though the pc games are the top in my opinion its a good version to have for a bus ride or breaks between classes or whatever. infinity blade is also a fun arcade-y kind of game. There's Battlestation: Harbinger(developers are planning a name change). It's kind of like faster than light but you can move your ship around the sector you're in before jumping to the next. Battlestation is a really good space strategy combat game in my opinion. there are also ports of minecraft and terraria if those are your kind of thing. There's even ports of oddworld munch's odyssey and strangers wrath which are classic original xbox games.
Lastly, there is also the lifeline series. it's fairly slow as it takes place over the course of a few real life days but the stories they tell are amazing.

Wasted

Dec 19, 2013
Square Enix has great ports for mobile and their games translate well for a touch-screen interface. I recommend looking at their catalog.

Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy IV
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy IX
The World Ends With You

DarklordKyo

Nov 22, 2009
There's Blazblue: Revolution Reburning, a pretty good free to play, beat em up RPG adaptation of the fighting game series of the same name. Poor translation notwithstanding, it's quite enjoyable, and surprisingly fair if you know how to play it free properly.

TheMigrantSoldier

Nov 12, 2010
Kingdom Rush is a good fantasy-themed tower defense game. It will keep you busy for a while, collecting those stars.