I just met Lady GaGa

Sammaul

Nov 25, 2009
headshotcatcher said:
Sammaul said:
I´ve danced with Katja Schuurman (Dutch celeb) a few years ago in Paradiso.
Er zijn duizenden jongens/mannen tussen de 20 en 35 voor wie dat een natte droom zzou zijn, neem het niet voor granted :p
Hehe, ik weet 't. Denk er nog altijd met veel plezier aan terug :p

JBGigas

Dec 19, 2009
Horkeldorf said:
JBGigas said:
I've had nice little chat with our President Tarja Halonen.
And I don't know if this counts, but the lead signer of Ensiferum is a friend of mine.
Their current singer or the guy who does Wintersun now? Either way that is completely awesome.
The current one, and he is a totally cool guy.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
MordinSolus said:
ace_of_something said:
got an autograph for my big gay brother.
Is your big gay brother by any chance...Big Gay Al?
Big Gay KJ would be more appropriate. Though his middle name is Alviss. He is 7 ft tall and weighs... i dunno 300 or 315 lbs?

PxDn Ninja said:
Best thing I have done with anyone famous was shared a hottub with the guys from Sabaton, Tyr, Finntroll, and Blind Guardian during a cruise. Not all at once they came and went as we watched Gamma Ray, Iced Earth, and someone else from the hot tub.

Good times.
What the hell cruise was this? every cruise I've ever heard of has C List lounge singers/magicians.
It sounds like the sweetest cruise ever.

rabidmidget

Apr 18, 2008
Outlaw Torn said:
rabidmidget said:
I met Steve Austin before he was famous, he was rescuing a venomous snake caught in my chicken fence, as this was back when he just worked at the zoo.

Then again later, when his daughter started going to my school.

And at a snake demonstration at Australia zoo.

It isn't that weird considering the area wasn't that highly populated.
Do you mean Steve Irwin? Or did Stone Cold Steve Austin really wrangle snakes down under?
shgfsdhfsgfs BRAIN FART!

Yes that was what I meant, I knew something was wrong as I was typing it, but I was tired and couldn't be bothered checking.

Pariah87

Jul 9, 2009
I drove past Alan Carr once. His parents still live in my town so understandably he'd come back from time to time, it was just incredibly weird to see him walking down a street that I drive down every day.

I have a friend that served Jennifer Ellison at the motorway services when he used to work there.

I have another friend who is a wrestler for a small promotion here in the UK (As I shall soon be aswell). He has met a fair few famous wrestlers, Scott Hall, Batista etc. He also apparently pissed off Chris Benoit when he commented on how short he was in real life.

Epicspoon

May 25, 2010
can someody kill me? because I met Justin Bieber and I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

MordinSolus

Feb 10, 2011
ace_of_something said:
MordinSolus said:
ace_of_something said:
got an autograph for my big gay brother.
Is your big gay brother by any chance...Big Gay Al?
Big Gay KJ would be more appropriate. Though his middle name is Alviss. He is 7 ft tall and weighs... i dunno 300 or 315 lbs?

These are my reactions to your big gay brother.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I don't know any famous people. I honestly don't understand the fascination with famous people anyways.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
MordinSolus said:
I met your avatar once...He almost ate my foot.
I was being serious, surprisingly enough. He was friends with the sensei of my martial arts dojo, so he stopped by to say hi when I was there. The guy's a bit of a jackass tbh. He treated everyone there rather poorly.

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
I reserved a seat for Liam Neesons mother at a school event, and stopped at traffic lights beside Glen Ross. (Northern Ireland bodybuilder, incredibly fat, 5 times qualified for worlds strongest man competition) He was a passenger in this tiny old Citroen Saxo, squashed into the small car it looked hilarious.

iron codpiece

Mar 17, 2009
I got to meet Davey Havok, Brett Gurewitz, Chris Flippin, AND the one and only Fat Mike.
At the same time! Their respective bands were all on warped tour when my dinky little local band played on the local stage. This got us back in the van/bus city. The four of them were eating food from a local deli at a picnic table.

It was surreal.

Daffy F

Apr 17, 2009
Alex Cowan said:
Spoke to Paul McCartney once, at a school pet show (long story...)

So yeah, I spoke to one of the two remaining Beatles for ten minutes about raising tortoises xD
Please, continue :p I'd like to hear this...
P.S. The Captcha called me Wishy-washy
P.P.S
Gabanuka said:
Patrick Stewart. Yeh I met Captain Jean-Luc Picard. He was doings a show at a tiny theatre and since there where only like 100 people at the thing he said anyone who wanted to could talk backstage. He gave me acting advice :D
I'm jealous. I'm not even into acting and I'm jealous. Lucky you :p

Gasaraki

Oct 15, 2009
I can't say I've ever met anyone famous myself, though my sister did meet Bill Bailey once.
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/154393_10150332920505405_893015404_15827881_1766614_n.jpg
EDIT: Image embed doesn't work, replaced with link

TheSolemnHypnotic

Dec 12, 2010
That's pretty cool. I met Claudio Sanchez (from Coheed & Cambria) after a concert. He gave me an autograph and asked how I was doing. He was much taller than I imagined. It was awesome. And Lacey Mosely from Flyleaf threw me a bottle of water during a concert. She delibrately aimed for me and smiled when I caught it. Eddie Reyes from Taking Back Sunday walked past me and smiled. [Do those last two count? haha XD]

Quinadin

Oct 8, 2009
Matthew94 said:
I never met her but I was about 15m from the Queen at one point.
Pffft, It's a well known, American fact that everyone in England knows the Queen, and If you live in London you have tea with her every Thursday. *sarcasm sarcasm*

OT: I've never met any famous people. I never really cared about any of them anyway. Wouldn't mind meeting Johnathan Coulton though.