I know that by now I should be used to Saints Row the Third being completely fucking absurd

Floppertje

Nov 9, 2009
I WANT IT! seriously, what the hell are they smoking over at volition hq? can I get some?

kouriichi

Sep 5, 2010
I believe it. He can shoot through a plane window, kick someone in the face, shoot down 2 enemys, steal a parachute, fly back down to Shandi a land safely on the ground.

Why couldnt he be in cyberspace too?

Nargleblarg

Jun 24, 2008
This seriously pushed me over the edge to WANT status, but sadly I will be enthralled in Skyrim the very week it releases.

zombiestrangler

Sep 3, 2009
There's a certain point when you realize your game has dildo bats and Destructo-Hulk fists that you have to make a choice: Do you take all that away, tone it down, and make it serious, or do you say, "Fuck it!" and go for broke? Volition chose the latter and they are going to ride that decision all the way to the bank in the Johnny Gat-mobile lighting fools on fire.

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
Awww. This is not my bag, seems I won't be having much fun in that level. Still gettin' it though.

SyphonX

Coffee Bandit
Mar 22, 2009
Freakout456 said:
This seriously pushed me over the edge to WANT status, but sadly I will be enthralled in Skyrim the very week it releases.
Was thinking the same thing. Though by the time I'm done Skyrim, and start looking for something else to play, Saints 3 should be patched well enough for PC. So, all the better.

JWRosser

Jul 4, 2006
Mmmmmm.....Tron-esque.
SyphonX said:
Freakout456 said:
Was thinking the same thing. Though by the time I'm done Skyrim, and start looking for something else to play, Saints 3 should be patched well enough for PC. So, all the better.
I'll be buying Saints Row, Skyrim and Assassin's Creed! Yeah I may not get my uni degree...

L3W15 M

Jul 28, 2011
This looks like the most fun sandbox game ever created for the simple reason. They have not tried to control what you do at all. On the contrary, they have given us the means to do the craziest shit we can think of. Hours of fun ahead i predict.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
woooo hooo!

getting crazier by the minute
In fact the only way to make it crazier is to throw in some Gary Busey!

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Two more months? I can't wait this long, somebody project my brain onto the internet so I can play it on Volition's beta servers!

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
My brain just briefly shut down from pure AWESOMENESS! Nov 15 can't come quick enough, I might even save Skyrim for after I've finished Saints Row. Thats how much I want it!

Tazzy da Devil

Sep 9, 2011
I didn't like the first 2 games, I was going to stay as far away from this one as possible, until I saw this! I may not buy it myself, but I sure as hell am going to hassle my brother to buy it and let me play it! (He likes the first 2)

Stall

Apr 16, 2011
God dammit Volition. Is SR3 secretly a DOD contract to weaponize zany?

I love it though :3