I like Navi

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
Drakmeire said:
I thought that Red Dead Redemption was an awful game, I think that the new Devil May Cry looks cool, I think that Majoria's Mask was better than Ocarina of Time, I think the sonic games were always lousy, and the Shin Megami Tensei series is WAYYY better than any Final Fantasy game.
Also that Twilight Princess was a great game (when did everyone start hating it so much anyway?)

People hated Twilight Princess? Damn I didn't know that.

Plus I agree with you 100%!!! Majora's mask was better than Ocarina of time. Don't get me wrong I love OoT, but Majora's Mask was by far one of the most Bizarre Legend of Zelda games. It felt so damn alien and unlike any other Legend of Zelda title before or even after it. It was by far the most interesting out of them all.

Here's mine: Ninja Gaiden isn't as hard as everyone make's it out to be.......BWAHAHAHAHA I'm f*cking kidding XD it's masochisticly hard.

But honestly I say DEVIL MAY CRY 3 wasn't as Hard as everyone made it out to be. I managed to beat it pretty quick and despite the fact that Vergil was the only real Challenge aside from the FIGHT EVERYONE PREVIOUS BOSS ALL AT ONCE ROOM, then yeah. It's not that hard.

SaberXIII

Apr 29, 2010
I thought Armored Core has a pretty smooth movement feel to it.
I'm also wondering if anybody knows what Armored Core is, here...

Also, Navi was legendary, way better than any of the other sidekicks in Zelda or any other franchise.

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
smartengine said:
I love Mirror's edge and I Love first person platforming!
Yes, aaaand

GundamSentinel said:
I'd say:
FFXII and FFXIII are great games. Yes, I love them both.
Ye--well. I'm with you on FFXIII. I don't hate XII, but I'm not gonna say I love it.
Anyway! With you both!

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
- I liked Navi. She was a guide and a targeting system at the very least.
- I like Majora's Mask more than Ocarina of Time.
- I don't think the Half-Life games have aged well and they bore me.
- I like the new Devil May Cry's Dante - because he's probably not the same one.
- Bayonetta isn't that fun. It would be if it wasn't for the music.
- It's also not feminist. It's just not.
- I don't think I've ever been interested in a single Final Fantasy character.
- Modern Warfare is fun.
- Mario Sunshine is fun.
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was heaps of fun, partly because it's shit.
- The first line-up of Pokemon isn't the best.
- The second generation of Pokemon games aren't the best.
- Camping (not spawn camping) is a legitimate strategy.
- It's also an easy to take down.

Creator002

Aug 30, 2010
Drakmeire said:
I thought that Red Dead Redemption was an awful game
This. But only because of the contols. They feel really stiff to me. Other than that, I'm enjoying it.

Paul Palumbo said:
Wind Waker is the best Legend of Zelda game so far.
And this too. Then again, it's the only one I've completed.

UmJammerSully

May 29, 2011
Broady Brio said:
Tekken 6's Scenario Campaign is damn good.

The reason people hate it, being is that on the Xbox version, players couldn't be bothered to use the D-Pad, rather than the Left-Stick.
What!? No... It's because it's a fighting game that has a single player that doesn't play like a fighting game. It's far more like a beat 'em up.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I agree with the OP, I never knew of the hate for Navi or the Water Dungeon until I got on the Internet.

Also on topic: vanilla Fallout 3's ending was great, Broken Steel's extended ending was anticlimactic.

I love shooters, and I love how so many of them are being released.

MOAR ZOMBIES

OoT isn't that good of a game, Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess are better.

CommieX

Aug 3, 2011
1)The first two main-series kingdom hearts games are better than anything the final fantasy series has ever produced and I will stick to that.
2)Mario's RPG's are easily some of the best RPG games of all time.
3)Sonic's foray into 3D did not get REALLY bad until Sonic Heroes.
4)I actually kinda like Shadow as a character.
5)Super Mario 64 is...eh. Nothing close to the amazingness it's supposed to be.
6)I will play a casual game like MW2 or Wii Sports Resort with my friends over playing Minecraft or Diablo or any other hardcore game any day of the week.
7)On a related note, if your multiplayer game supports 4 or more players online and does not support 4 player split screen, you are doing it wrong :mad:
8) Plagiarism gets a bad rap. If you are doing it better than the other guys (bayonetta), more power to you.
9)I like streamlining.
10)Overall, modern games take themselves too seriously.
11)Symphony of the Night did Metroidvania better than Super Metroid :)

EDIT: Forgot this one, Okami was a better Zelda game than any Zelda game :)

The_Vigilant

Jul 13, 2011
Final Fantasy is garbage. Silent Hill is garbage. The original F.E.A.R is one of my favorite games.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Dwarf Fortress isn't that hard, it just has a ridiculously obtuse interface.

...that's not really an unusual opinion though.

Erm... I think Fallout is really awkward to play because, again, the interface is obtuse?

Galaxy Roll

Jul 28, 2011
AngloDoom said:
- I liked Navi. She was a guide and a targeting system at the very least.
- I like Majora's Mask more than Ocarina of Time.
- Modern Warfare is fun.
- Mario Sunshine is fun.
- Sonic Adventure 2: Battle was heaps of fun, partly because it's shit.
- The first line-up of Pokemon isn't the best.
- Camping (not spawn camping) is a legitimate strategy.
These things.

Also I really enjoyed Final Fantasy VIII.

And I enjoy Sonic DX. Glitching to death in every other level and having the worst camera in the history of the universe (since when is having the camera pull a sudden 100 degree turn mid jump on tiny platforms a good idea?) all seems to be to SO terrible that it pulls a complete 180 and comes back as charm.

Shadow flame master

Jul 1, 2011
Final Fantasy XIII isn't that bad. Really, I'm only 10-ish hours in and the story seems pretty good.

FF:VII cannot be the best FF game just because it invokes nostalgia.

Alan Wkae is good until the shadow guys gang up on you.

No game can be "The Best" just because it invokes nostalgia.

Linearity isn't that bad. Look at Zelda games.

Ocarina of Time doesn't need to be played to be a Zelda fan.

Can't think of anything else so that's it for me.

rickicker

Oct 26, 2010
Here I go, sticking my neck out to get chopped. Ahem!

I hated FPS. For three reasons:

1. Chest-high walls

2. Samey gameplay

3. Dirty brown or gunmetal-gray color palette

You may now proceed to flame me and scream how the "Call of Duty" series is, quote unquote, "TEH GREATEZT. GAMEZ. EVAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!"

AdeptaSororitas

Jul 11, 2011
Halo had a good story and I enjoyed Master Chief as a character. He had a fun little back and forth with Cortana ^^ Also, Dead Space 1 and 2 were scary. Also Call of Duty and the like are just as much RPG's as most of the Final Fantasy's.

NecroFantasy

Aug 1, 2011
- I played through all the Final Fantasies I to X and VII was crap. Best one imo was V. Followed by maybe IX or X. VIII was fun too.
- Never really liked the Zelda games.
- Sonic DX was extremely fun. Rage inducing, but fun.
- Call of Duty MW2 and Black Ops multiplayer is actually fun. For me. And I suck at CoD.
- A bit obscure, but Touhou 11 Subterranean Animism is the most fun I've ever had in a Touhou game.
- Microvolts is a good, fun game.
- Oh and I actually liked FF: Spirits Within. I have no idea why. (not exactly a game but just throwing that out here)

I actually played very few games so D:

rickicker

Oct 26, 2010
AdeptaSororitas said:
^^ Also, Dead Space 1 and 2 were scary.
I dunno, dude. I mean, if the "Dead Space" games sell themselves as an FPS, then yes, they were scary. However, if they try to pass themselves as a horror game, well, I can point to "Amnesia" and say, "No, Dead Space. No, you're not. Now, run along and play nice with the rest of the FPS boys over there, mkaay?"

Owen Robertson

Jul 26, 2011
First of all, Nintendo has never and will never fall off, just like Dre (His last album WAS "The Chronic"). Second, Deez Nuts.