I made an amazing discovery today.

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
There's an even more obvious thing, surprised you haven't noticed that yet. Look at the Pyro's locker in a spawn area:
Valve likes to fuck with our minds son.
... What am I looking at? (also if that's your screen shot... maybe get a new graphics card?)

OP: Old news is Old

The Catalyst

Feb 14, 2010
Sephychu said:
The Catalyst said:
Sephychu said:
The pyro is gender non-specific. Every morning its genitalia differentiates randomly into one of the two.
How... ...enticing...
Basically everything I'd ever want in a life partner.
You're fuckin' weird.

Insulting other users is a fast trip to the banhammer. -Mod

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
TheComedown said:
Cowabungaa said:
There's an even more obvious thing, surprised you haven't noticed that yet. Look at the Pyro's locker in a spawn area:
... What am I looking at? (also if that's your screen shot... maybe get a new graphics card?)

There's a handbag above the pyro suit but I think it belongs to the scout's mother.

sgtshock

Feb 11, 2009
Oh please. Everyone who has been following the Engineer update knows now that the Pyro is in fact Abraham Lincoln. [http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1346691]

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
TheComedown said:
Cowabungaa said:

I just googled a picture, here's a new one:

That flowery thing is quite obvious now isn't it? It's a purse of course.

kaveradeo

Jul 12, 2010
The pyro is an alien. Like one of the old greys from the 50s. Since there is no gender for aliens, pyro is confused.

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
TheComedown said:
Cowabungaa said:

I just googled a picture, here's a new one:

That flowery thing is quite obvious now isn't it? It's a purse of course.
Ah much easier to see with the better texture quality.

Oh Valve you and your shenanigans