I Need A Name For My Cat

lolmynamewastaken

Jun 9, 2009
dave the splien, works so well.
or ratcatcher 2.07, cher for short seen as how rat, cat and 2.07 are just impratical names

Arkhangelsk

Mar 1, 2009
I know someone who takes names from the last game he played. So he has an Ashley and a Leon. Guess what game?

Communist partisan

Jan 24, 2009
well i dunno i have some cats but let me think... i like Alastor, Otis and Frank like Frank Sinatra i really liked he's songs^^

Diablini

May 24, 2009
Chech said:
Ok, my cat died not long ago and it was about 18 years old and it was a legend. Moving swiftly on... I am getting a new cat soon (I am gonna be some crazy old person with like 100 cats when I'm retired)but I dunno what to call it. The names I like so far are Catface, Arnie, Sgt. Mewomstein and Vince the Pince but I wanna see if you lot can come up with anything better.

Post your suggestions and an imaginary prize shall go to the winner.

*update* Not for sure yet but its probably gonna be a grey tabby. I am gonn keep going untill I get the perfect name cuz I am gonna have to live with it for 18 years if the last cat is anything to go by. Any way, there have been some really good ones so far.

*RESULTS*

The names I have liked the most are:
Milton
Professor
Agent Orange
Rasputin
Murdok
Overlord Supremeus (Os)

I now need to decided which name of those I am gonna use but that will have to wait till I actually getthe cat.

A big imaginary Optimus Prime for those of you who mentioned the names I have chosen.

Feel free to message me if any one comes up with a new name that I might like.
General Disaray
Proffesor Chaos
Mr.Kitty (I hate myself too)
Proffesor Walrus

So yeah, pretty much all are references.

joe182

Feb 18, 2005
Give it the most human name you can... something like paul, john, dave, danielle, jennifer...
That way you'll look insane when you're stood outside calling for it to come in.