I Need A Name For My Cat

josh797

Nov 20, 2007
how about Trogdor. i think thats a good name. i also want to second the choice of GLaDOS. thats a good name. or maybe chel, the protagonist.

Chechosaurus

Jul 20, 2008
josh797 post=18.69346.656839 said:
how about Trogdor. i think thats a good name. i also want to second the choice of GLaDOS. thats a good name. or maybe chel, the protagonist.
Trogdor is good but Trogdor took over my life for a while. I've got a Trogdor hoodie, bumber sticker, poster and my name on TF 2 is Trogdor. I think it would finally tip me over into Trogdor obsession... although I am very tempted.

Knight Templar

Moved on
Dec 29, 2007
Male: Atlas
Giles
Loki
Murdock
Pounce
Tunstll
Shadow
Wessly

Female:
Shadow
pounce
Seran
Cordi
Quickstep.

I also had this problem but now we've got eather Loki or wesly, we want to stay in line with naming all out pets after people from angle and buffy, but Loki does fit.

joswie

Aug 23, 2008
I say Cat. Purrrrhaps I am a bit too plain, but it won't be hard to remember. Either that or Don Kittote, the Cat de la Mancha.

BardSeed

Aug 4, 2008
Flash Gordon
Muttley
Dick Dastardly
Prometheus
Athena
Lucile
He-man
Top Cat!(TP for short ;])

I liked Chef.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
Nico Bellic...coolest cat ever. "Meow Fuck you! meow"

Depends on what games you are into, you could call a female cortana or a male snake, could be good, look at your favorite games and you can get quite a few good ideas.

Edit: Trigger, like Tigger (from Winnie the Pooh) but evil.

WolfMage

May 19, 2008
BardSeed post=18.69346.657253 said:
WolfMage post=18.69346.657224 said:
Schroedinger.
Too late, man.
Sorry, got lazy an didn't read the whole thread.
Meh.

Call him Cyanide. Get second cat. Call it Happiness.
Or, call him Ctrl, get second cat, call Alt, get third, call Del.

Ultrajoe

Omnichairman
Apr 24, 2008
Chech post=18.69346.656346 said:
Ok, my cat died not long ago and it was about 18 years old and it was a legend. Moving swiftly on... I am getting a new cat soon (I am gonna be some crazy old person with like 100 cats when I'm retired)but I dunno what to call it. The names I like so far are Catface, Arnie, Sgt. Mewomstein and Vince the Pince but I wanna see if you lot can come up with anything better.

Post your suggestions and an imaginary prize shall go to the winner.

*update* Not for sure yet but its probably gonna be a grey tabby. I am gonn keep going untill I get the perfect name cuz I am gonna have to live with it for 18 years if the last cat is anything to go by. Any way, there have been some really good ones so far.
Bathiel, Lord Of Destruction!