I need game challenge suggestions

Coach Morrison

Jun 8, 2009
IllumInaTIma said:
zdog jr said:
IllumInaTIma said:
Complete Persona 3 in one sitting.
I can't see that being done without collapsing from exhaustion. So OP go try this.

Extra points for getting all social links completed.
oh come on, that doesn't count. That's something one would like to do by his own will for his own benefit. WE have to go deeper! How about, completing whole Persona 3 using only Orpheus?
Is that even possible? I mean he stops learning moves at like 10. Well how about no saves, if you die you have to start all the way over.

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
zdog jr said:
IllumInaTIma said:
zdog jr said:
IllumInaTIma said:
I can't see that being done without collapsing from exhaustion. So OP go try this.

oh come on, that doesn't count. That's something one would like to do by his own will for his own benefit. WE have to go deeper! How about, completing whole Persona 3 using only Orpheus?
Is that even possible? I mean he stops learning moves at like 10. Well how about no saves, if you die you have to start all the way over.
Duuuuude, that's just sick. One freaking Mudoon or Hamaon and you get broken gaming system.

Coach Morrison

Jun 8, 2009
IllumInaTIma said:
zdog jr said:
IllumInaTIma said:
zdog jr said:
IllumInaTIma said:

Duuuuude, that's just sick. One freaking Mudoon or Hamaon and you get broken gaming system.
Well he wanted a challenge. I can't see anything harder than that.

CpT_x_Killsteal

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2012
Bioshock Wrench Run: Complete Bioshock using only the wrench and your powers. (and maybe the grenade launcher if ur a nub :) )

IllumInaTIma

Flesh is but a garment!
Feb 6, 2012
zdog jr said:
IllumInaTIma said:
zdog jr said:
IllumInaTIma said:
zdog jr said:
IllumInaTIma said:

Well he wanted a challenge. I can't see anything harder than that.
WAIT! I got one! Complete Persona 4 without shedding a single tear!

PrimitiveJudge

Aug 14, 2012
Beat Resident Evil 5 on Professional or Army of 2 on Professional. either way, remotes fly across the room =P.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Console only?

Beat Dishonored in one sitting without killing or knocking out anyone (except key targets), with no upgrades, no using powers, and on only one life.

Beat Dark Souls without leveling up your character. If you really hate yourself, add a no-blocking restriction on top of that.

Do a 100% run of Demon's Crest for the SNES.

Do a minimalist run of any Metroid game.

Play through PoP:The Sands Of Time in one sitting, without saving, and without using any of the dagger's powers.

Defeat the secret boss in Super Mario RPG without using the Lazy Shell.

On the Minecraft Xbox Edition, mine out the entire world save for the very top layer. Once you've completed that, use all of the materials you've gathered to create a city that expands underground and into the sky.

KINGBeerZ

Apr 22, 2012
Play a pokemon game in a Nuzlocke challenge. the rules of a Nuzlocke challenge are as follows.
1- if any of your pokemon faint, you release them.
2- You may only catch the first pokemon that you encounter in each area, if you miss it, tough luck.
Other rules may be added like:
as soon as you catch a second pokemon, you must get ri of your starter.
Limit yourself to a certain number of heals per pokemon center.