I need some good news now. The positivity thread.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Pimppeter2 said:
Toy Story 3 is out soooo soon!
Fuck yes! Move out the way kiddies, I was watching Toy Story before you were born!

OT: Summer vacation is oh so very close! :D

sougo13

Sep 11, 2009
Good news: my final exams start tomorrow. Bad news: there's a chance I might fail.

So neutral, I guess? (I'll get back to you in 15 hours)

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Furburt said:
I did very well in my Irish Leaving Certificate Exam (end of school exams).

So I'm in a good mood.
"Irish Leaving Certificate Exam"? So, does that mean you are now allowed to leave Ireland?

My good news: we now have the perfect car for a zombie apocalypse. It's not exactly cheap, but you can have it armored and everything!
http://gizmodo.com/5558104/go-go-gadget-hummer

quack35

Sep 1, 2008
AjimboB said:
Um...good things...good things...

Oh, I got one! A kickass new all you can eat Korean BBQ restaurant opened near my house last weekend. It is delicious, and fairly cheap.

Damn. That looks good. I'm hungry.

Gyrefalcon

Jun 9, 2009
Well, I bought some food today for a homeless person while at McDonalds and gave him a few dollars as well. He was really nice. As I left a school bus pulled up to the light and some of the children in the back threw some bits from their lunches to him that they saved like small packages of graham crackers. As the light changed I saw him smiling and waving to the children and laughing a bit at the unexpected shower of generosity. I think there is still hope in the world. Things will get better as long as we try to help one another. Hope this cheers you up.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
I have two cool new hobbies! I got a really cool new job! I'm moving back to my adoptive hometown! I'm making progress on my zombie apocalypse novel-thing! I spent most of the day playing with kittens!

Today's been a good day! :D

PolarBearClub

Aug 7, 2008
I have a joke.

What's red and invisible?

No tomatoes.

Also, it's the summer (unless you're an aussie or similar, but surely winter isn't too bad?), make the most of it, and life is short enough as it is without getting yourself too down for too long.

skitzo van

Mar 20, 2009
Cleril said:
skitzo van said:
Cleril said:
skitzo van said:
Supposedly masturbation is good for you.
You thought otherwise?

Um.....You don't have AIDs? That's good news right?
No, I didn't know it did anything let alone reduce prostate cancer.
Well:

1. It improves memory, your immune system, and relieves stress/depression

2. Makes room for new sperm to be crafted (while not wasting the others by just letting them be absorbed in your body)

3. Improve how long you can last

The only real downside is increased blood pressure but that's only a problem if you do it 10 times a day every day.....which you really wouldn't want to do without some serious lube I think.
What About 9??

Neikun

May 11, 2010
Cleril said:
skitzo van said:
Cleril said:
skitzo van said:
Cleril said:
skitzo van said:
Supposedly masturbation is good for you.
You thought otherwise?

Um.....You don't have AIDs? That's good news right?
No, I didn't know it did anything let alone reduce prostate cancer.
Well:

1. It improves memory, your immune system, and relieves stress/depression

2. Makes room for new sperm to be crafted (while not wasting the others by just letting them be absorbed in your body)

3. Improve how long you can last

The only real downside is increased blood pressure but that's only a problem if you do it 10 times a day every day.....which you really wouldn't want to do without some serious lube I think.
What About 9??
I'm pretty sure anymore than 3-4 would cause a raise in blood pressure.
So this is why my blood pressure is so high... ._.;