I need some suggestions.

REZNoR_greed

Jan 21, 2010
so, I'm using St. Patrick's Day as an excuse to put on an event in the next couple weeks. I will be DJ'ing on one side while on the other side of the room there will be a large screen upon which games will be projected for people to play. and I need ideas for games. the platforms we're using are PS2, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, and 360, and they'd need to be games that people can just do quick matches in.
and I've pretty much come up with all the ones I can think of.

spose I should mention, what I have so far:
PS2 (and PSone): Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, Ehrgeiz, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum
SNES: Super Mario Kart
Dreamcast: Garou: Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade 2

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
A bit old now... But one of the Tekkan games perhaps? Rly any similar fighter would work but i have nostalgia filled dreams for Tekkan

p.s if your celebrating St.paddys day like its supposed to be celebrated no will be able to hold the controllers after about 4pm

REZNoR_greed

Jan 21, 2010
Kirkby said:
p.s if your celebrating St.paddys day like its supposed to be celebrated no will be able to hold the controllers after about 4pm
well it's not really for St. Pat's. it's just on the weekend of that week. the place I'm doing it at wouldn't really let me just do something like this for no reason. and it's more for the people who'd rather not go to bars and get trashed.

Mailman

Jan 25, 2010
If you got a Dreamcast you need Power Stone or Power Stone 2. It's an excellent 4-player fighting game. Capcom needs to bring it to XBLA and PSN.

Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 for the 360 or Marvel vs Capcom 2 on XBLA.

Maybe Twisted Metal 2 for the PS1. The matches should go a bit quicker than Twisted Metal: Black.

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
REZNoR_greed said:
Kirkby said:
well it's not really for St. Pat's. it's just on the weekend of that week. the place I'm doing it at wouldn't really let me just do something like this for no reason. and it's more for the people who'd rather not go to bars and get trashed.
Iv obviously been a student too long = P I dont understand the concept of not wanting to get trashed ; )
also iv got another game for ya! Crash Bash! Its on the PS1 and there may very well be a better version of it (possibly some Mario variant). But its the only party game iv ever owned, its essentially just a collection of mini games but i remember having hours of fun on it with friends (its also 4 player which is good)

REZNoR_greed

Jan 21, 2010
the situation has passed. whatever the method is for killing threads, this one can have it now.