I need to laugh...

ChildofGallifrey

May 26, 2008
I just wandered into the thread about videos that make you cry ([link]http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.308652-Finally-something-on-Youtube-that-made-me-cry[/link]), and my level up weepy upsetness is ridiculous right now (seriously, the documentary about the guy putting his dog to sleep just absolutely wrecked me). So I figured this was a good time for a counterthread! Let's throw up videos that just make you giggle and feel all warm and sunshiny inside =)

ThatLankyBastard

Aug 18, 2010
This is old, the animation is crappy, and it's pretty random and kiddy but I love it all the same!

Hal10k

May 23, 2011
If you've ever heard of the "Nyan Cat" meme, I advise you to watch this:

I refuse to rest until this receives a Grammy. I'm typing this message from the lawn of the head of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, just so I can be sure. He thinks the sprinklers bother me, but they don't.

If you really want to have fun, try playing this video in two windows at the same time. I'm doing that right now. This, without a doubt, is the greatest moment of my life.

Also, this seems like a good place to advertise my blog:

http://www.waitingfortheapocalypse.blogspot.com

It's recieved reactions deeming it "funny". There's also "horrifying", "twisted", and "dear-god-my-brain-is-trying-to-climb-out-my-ears", but I try to ignore those. You'd think that I would've put this in the "how to shamelessly advertise your blog" thread, but that's way too logical for me to try it.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
It's even better if you've actually seen Flight of the Conchords.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Just some funny stuff from my favorites list on youtube.
It should be worth a few giggles at least.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Skorpyo said:
Youtube poop?

Yeah, Youtube Poop.

I didn't think anyone else on this site besides me watched that kind of stuff.

Oinodaemon

Apr 9, 2009
Look up PistolShrimps on youtube. Two Tiny Towers, Brokeback Hogwarts....Also, try Potter Puppet Pals, they always make me titter.

The Madman

Dec 7, 2007
This always cheers me up, their laughter is infectious. It's also fun watching the guy playing Elmo trying to keep in-character.

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States

I think that this is good for a few laughs...

and just one more for now...

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
here is something happy
here is something else happy
here is something funny
and to top it off, here is something awesome
(what makes this really awesome is that genki sudo is a mma fighter]

cheywoodward

Dec 2, 2009
Hal10k said:
If you've ever heard of the "Nyan Cat" meme, I advise you to watch this:

I refuse to rest until this receives a Grammy. I'm typing this message from the lawn of the head of the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences, just so I can be sure. He thinks the sprinklers bother me, but they don't.

If you really want to have fun, try playing this video in two windows at the same time. I'm doing that right now. This, without a doubt, is the greatest moment of my life.

Also, this seems like a good place to advertise my blog:

http://www.waitingfortheapocalypse.blogspot.com

It's received reactions deeming it "funny". There's also "horrifying", "twisted", and "dear-god-my-brain-is-trying-to-climb-out-my-ears", but I try to ignore those. You'd think that I would've put this in the "how to shamelessly advertise your blog" thread, but that's way too logical for me to try it.
First, playing that sweet Nyan cat Jazz in two separate tabs is a brilliant idea. My ears are pretty aroused right now; I'm not sure where this is going to lead, but a Q-tip might be needed afterwards

Second, your blog is far funnier than I expected. It has earned a coveted spot in my bookmarks. Many sites would gladly battle in a gladiatorial arena for such a spot, but you, good sir, are one of the lucky few to earn one of the practically infinite spots in it without first beheading your opponent with an impractically blunt object of my choosing. The last website had to use a rubber spatula. It took hours.

OT: http://www.youtube.com/user/ashens

Pretty much any of his reviews are funny. I'd recommend both his reviews of the high-quality game systems known as Popstations, and his Poundland specials. As Chef Excellence would say "An excellent series".

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
Dracowrath said:
How about this?
I WANT A PIGGY AS A PET NOW!!!
and I will call him Abner just like in Hey Arnold!

OT: I watch a lot of comedy so I like Dara O Briaian or Ed Byrne or Adam Hills
pee your pants with laughter TWICE!
Watching Joymonger and Characterful are hilarious!