i really didn't know it was this easy.

Chelsea O'shea

May 20, 2010
so earlier in the week i got sick of waiting for console releases,and i went and bought a decent graphics card and slapped it into my shitty(at that time) little pc,to put it in perspective this pc was a best buy referb from a yr or two ago barely ran anything at all.

now it's running skrim at somewhere above medium without issue.

what i am thinking is about what to upgrade next and maybe ay good pc only games i may have missed as a console player,anyone have pointers on pc parts or games to recommend?

Wasted

Dec 19, 2013
Without knowing genres that you enjoy it would be nearly impossible to recommend games. If you are enjoying Skyrim at the moment then I highly recommend you modding the crap out of it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/

It may be hard to get started with thousands of mods to choose from. I recommend checking out the Top 100 Mods list and just choose what you like. Usually mods on that list are high quality.

Chelsea O'shea

May 20, 2010
well i played a few adventure games way back in the early 2000's that i enjoyed,but i suppose you are right and i should maybe put upa list of what i have played.

AWAR

Nov 15, 2009
Dota 2 is what the cool kids are playing ;)

As for the pc components, we'll need to get to know your system, so introduce it to us :p
Download speccy and paste the contents.