"I really want to play this game!"

SidheKnight

Nov 28, 2011
The famous Spider-Man 2 movie tie-in on PS2.

I never had a PS2 and PS2 emulation kinda sucks.

The PC version of this game for some reason was a completely different game. A worse game.

bbchain

May 6, 2013
First one that comes to mind is the original Saints Row. I'm thankful they ported the series from then on but ooooh what I wouldn't give to get a PS3 port of the original (or better yet, maybe even an HD collection!) Lost Odyssey's another Xbox exclusive that i really want to play after all the raving reviews I've heard of it. Maybe if I ever see a 360 at a thrift stop i'll pick it up for these.

Gravity Rush as well is one I'd love to try and even got it free with PS+. Not enough to warrant buying a Vita though.

Auron225

Oct 26, 2009
I'd absolutely love to play Kingdom Hearts DDD and Pokemon X but I still don't have a 3DS :( I just can't afford it! I've been hoping for the price to fall a bit (I really want an XL) but the price hasn't budged in ages.

happyninja42

Elite Member
Legacy
May 13, 2010
inFamous: Second Son, because I don't own a PS 4, and likely won't buy one. I loved the two previous inFamous games, and consider them two of my all time favorites, but the more I go along, the less inclined I am to get any new consoles.

As I get older, that "OMG I MUST BUY AND PLAY THIS NAAAOZ!!" mindset has faded to almost nothing. Granted it was never that strong in me in the first place, but it's definitely less intense now.

the_great_cessation

Nov 29, 2011
I've always wanted to play the Maximo games but have always been intimidated by their supposed difficulty. Everything else about the games seems so appealing to me though that I've always kind of regretted not playing them when they were still somewhat relevent.

As a kid, I also really wanted to get into the Level-5 RPGS on the PS2 but never had the system at the time (Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Rogue Galaxy).

However, my biggest one is Grim Fandango. I've been wanting to play this game for almost ten years now. It sound exactly up my alley and I could easily see it falling into my top 10 once I get the chance to play it. Thanks to Sony, it looks like this will get to be a reality when it is re-released on the PS4 in the near future!

Elvis Starburst

Unprofessional Rant Artist
Legacy
Aug 9, 2011
The 2010 reveal trailer for Kid Icarus Uprising had me SO stoked! I ended up watching that trailer at least 20-25 times int he course of the 2 year wait for its release. Lo and behold, it's my fave game on the system so far~ Was so worth the wait!