I think I'll just leave this here...

frizzlebyte

Oct 20, 2008
zarguhl said:
warfan987 said:
Also, I sense an "In soviet Russia" joke of some kind incoming.
In soviet Russia, victim rapes YOU!
Awesome. Beat the heck out of the joke I was going to tell.

But, in all seriousness, you'd have to be pretty sick to think of keeping a robber as a sex slave. That is like the last thing I would think of doing.

ruben6f

Mar 8, 2011
The woman should have called the police, I feel bad for laughin at this I really do...

link to article please.

Jan 27, 2011
This is sick and terrible.......SO WHY AM I LAUGHING?!?!

...But really, This is Karma when it's pissed off. As much as that guy deserved to get owned....this will probably traumatize him for the rest of his life.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
larysalove said:
I can't really tell if this article is for or against the woman...
I hope most people consider "attempted robbery" as a lesser charge than "forcible rape, and false imprisonment".

flamingjimmy

Jan 11, 2010
lololol sexual abuse is hilarious when it's a woman doing it to a man lololol

/sarcasm

Seriously internets? The reaction to this story (internet wide, not just on here) has left me very cold.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
I love how humanity is highly against things such as rape, which it is rightfully so to be against, and always saying "you should never blame the victim." Yet the minute something like this happens, everyone is laughing, hell, even supporting the female who raped and kept locked up for days a person. If the robber had been the one to rape her for three days, everyone would have yelled for him to be castrated or even killed, but because she does it, it's considered "karma" or "hilarious."

And I know I'm going to love the "well, rape is rape, but this rape is different!" responses I'm about to get...

Sigh, anyways, on-topic: That's just sick, and wrong. He needs to be locked up for robbery, and she needs to be locked up for rape.

merck88

Mar 15, 2011
Huh. Honestly when I saw 'sex slave ' I was a bit angered until I realized the 'roles' were reversed. All joking aside, why is more ok for a girl to rape alarms guy? I mean if the gender roles were reversed, he would be vilified and they would demand his head on a stake. Just stirring the pot...

zarguhl

Oct 4, 2010
merck88 said:
Huh. Honestly when I saw 'sex slave ' I was a bit angered until I realized the 'roles' were reversed. All joking aside, why is more ok for a girl to rape alarms guy? I mean if the gender roles were reversed, he would be vilified and they would demand his head on a stake. Just stirring the pot...
I don't have the exact quote here so I'll paraphrase.

---
People say it's unfair that when a guy sleeps with a lot of girls, he's a stud - yet when a girl sleeps with a lot of guys, she's a slut.

Well it's like a lock and key. If you have a key that opens any lock, it's a master key and is an awesome thing to have. But if you have a lock that can be opened by any key, it's a pretty shitty lock!

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
I don't know how to feel about this. On one hand, he tried to rob the place, on the other, she turned him into a sex slave. I remember once, on Penn and Teller Bullshit, they were talking about Martial Arts, and Penn was wondering where all the news stories about robbers and muggers getting their asses kicked by karate students were, and asked "wouldn't every dojo in the country put out a press release?" When one did show up...now I don't think they will this time.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
That's a pretty fucked up story. It starts out like a normal dumb ass crime and takes a turn to SodomyVille; Population: 2 and some rope.

Never mess with a martial artist, you could end up in a horror movie similar in strangeness to the Human Centipede.

If that could be shortened, it would make a nice bumper sticker...

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
Dags90 said:
larysalove said:
I can't really tell if this article is for or against the woman...
I hope most people consider "attempted robbery" as a lesser charge than "forcible rape, and false imprisonment".
I agree. If this story was turned around and it was a woman who was held like this, we would be up in arms demanding this man be drawn and quartered.

OT: Both sides commited an illegal act. They both deserve punishment.

BRex21

Sep 24, 2010
http://rt.com/news/hairdresser-turns-robber-into-sex-slave/?fullstory
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/columns/article/hair-stylist-keeps-armed-robber-as-sex-slave/376242.html
This is a pretty old story, and its kinda sad that so many people think this is a joke. This man like many male rape victims he ended up with serious injuries to his penis, which contains lots of delicate hardware, much of which simply does not heal properly. There is simply no excuse for what she did and she deserved the jail time she got and then some.

Oct 30, 2010
Pretty biased writing. "Sex slave" sounds a whole lot better than "repeated rape victim."

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
The Clinger said:
Most of the responses to this thread so far disgust me.
Yeah me too. Beating up a robber? That's self-defense. Keeping him as a sex slave? That's excessively cruel and very disproportionate to his crime. If he was beat up then arrested, I'd say he got what he deserved, but the sex slave bit makes me hope the blackbelt lady gets arrested too.

crudus

Oct 20, 2008
Hmm, well kudos for stopping the robber. Negative kudos for rape. This isn't a wash; she is in the negatives. I can see one day but three?!

Dags90 said:
One could very easily argue torture too.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I laughed at the victim, only because he was robbing the place when he was attacked and tied up.

And I would laugh if it was a male who beat up a female robber too - this isn't sexism, this is just karma being a *****.

Denamic

Aug 19, 2009
When men rapes women, people call for a death sentence.
Woman rapes a man repeatedly, while having him imprisoned and feeding him drugs, and people laugh.
People fucking suck.