I think Lulzec are funny.

ekkaman

Feb 19, 2009
No_Remainders said:
ekkaman said:
So why do Anonymous attack the church of scientology?

Do they not have a right to free speech???
Because Scientology isn't about "free speech".
Scientology is about taking the money of weak-minded idiots, nothing more.
If you do not like them, they have no right to free speech?

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
ekkaman said:
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:
I think they're hilarious.
Keep the lulz coming.
I'm sure you'll be saying that when they release your personal and financial details... Or your parent's for that matter if you don't really have any of your own. They are causing major damage and inconvenience to thousands of people, and with NO sense of moderation. They even attacked this site.
I'm sure I will be buddy, I have nothing to hide mate.
Your parents bank account gets hacked because of THEIR actions... your family loses half its savings in one day. You mad bro? That's what Lulzsec will be saying. And say they hack your email account, post all your old emails on their Twitter boards, and then? If you have nothing personal there then you clearly have not lived for longer than a few minutes... or it is a business account, in which case you are royally screwed.

You say you will be fine now, but unless you are either Lulzsec, have influence in Lulzsec, or are mad, you won't be fine. You are endorsing crime by what you are saying here, so I suggest you look at real world implications of this fiasco.
Mate I am 35 I do not think my parents bank account counts much, my old emails wow boring.

I Do this thing called talking to people face to face, you should try it BRO.

Endorsing crime? How so?

lived more of a life than you I guess BRO, the computer is my entertainment not my life BRO.

I Think they are funny. Sail on LULZ boat.
Okay... you are not gonna believe this but... some people actually use their email account for important personal and financial dealings! gasp!

And I am not normally a grammar nazi, but please fix that first sentence, and I have one (annoying) brother as is, I don't want someone else adding to the tally.

You see, much of the business world does not have time to see everyone on its mailing list, many people do not have time to go to the bank, so many little things like this are important. So while you may live next door to your boss, share a townhouse complex with all your best friends, and be 3 houses away from your bank and another 3 from your place of work, most people actually aren't. And some of us like convenience... and technology that we pay for... and internet connection we pay for.

Yes, seeing people face to face is awesome, I do it, but I can't do it every damn time I want to send someone a two line email.

Last time I checked living life did not remove common sense, something your opinion on LulzSec and their actions is sorely lacking.

You are endorsing crime by encouraging their reckless and illegal actions, and making it seem like a good idea. And if you want to argue that what they are doing is not crime, then read any basic outlines of credit card theft and hacking...
I think "sink now, lulz boat" is a bit more appropriate.

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
ekkaman said:
No_Remainders said:
ekkaman said:

They have a right to free speech, but I don't think taking retards' money counts as "free speech".

Funkiest Monkey

Jul 10, 2010
R4V3NSFAN1976 said:
so you think It's funny that they release thousands of peoples facebook information so people steal it and ruin relation ships on the spot. yeah fuck you.
If you're cheating on your S.O. on Facebook to begin with, don't you deserve to be outed?...

ekkaman

Feb 19, 2009
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:
Keep the lulz coming.
I'm sure you'll be saying that when they release your personal and financial details... Or your parent's for that matter if you don't really have any of your own. They are causing major damage and inconvenience to thousands of people, and with NO sense of moderation. They even attacked this site.
Your parents bank account gets hacked because of THEIR actions... your family loses half its savings in one day. You mad bro? That's what Lulzsec will be saying. And say they hack your email account, post all your old emails on their Twitter boards, and then? If you have nothing personal there then you clearly have not lived for longer than a few minutes... or it is a business account, in which case you are royally screwed.

You say you will be fine now, but unless you are either Lulzsec, have influence in Lulzsec, or are mad, you won't be fine. You are endorsing crime by what you are saying here, so I suggest you look at real world implications of this fiasco.
Mate I am 35 I do not think my parents bank account counts much, my old emails wow boring.

Endorsing crime? How so?

lived more of a life than you I guess BRO, the computer is my entertainment not my life BRO.

Okay... you are not gonna believe this but... some people actually use their email account for important personal and financial dealings! gasp!

And I am not normally a grammar nazi, but please fix that first sentence, and I have one (annoying) brother as is, I don't want someone else adding to the tally.

You see, much of the business world does not have time to see everyone on its mailing list, many people do not have time to go to the bank, so many little things like this are important. So while you may live next door to your boss, share a townhouse complex with all your best friends, and be 3 houses away from your bank and another 3 from your place of work, most people actually aren't. And some of us like convenience... and technology that we pay for... and internet connection we pay for.

Yes, seeing people face to face is awesome, I do it, but I can't do it every damn time I want to send someone a two line email.

Last time I checked living life did not remove common sense, something your opinion on LulzSec and their actions is sorely lacking.

You are endorsing crime by encouraging their reckless and illegal actions, and making it seem like a good idea. And if you want to argue that what they are doing is not crime, then read any basic outlines of credit card theft and hacking...
I think "sink now, lulz boat" is a bit more appropriate.[/quot
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:
Keep the lulz coming.

Endorsing crime? How so?

I think "sink now, lulz boat" is a bit more appropriate.
Worked hard when I was young have a nice place in the city all looking good for me.

Sail on LuLz boat.

Loving the gamer's all butt hurt.

Now I remember why I stopped playing online game's so much.

ekkaman

Feb 19, 2009
No_Remainders said:
ekkaman said:
No_Remainders said:
ekkaman said:

They have a right to free speech, but I don't think taking retards' money counts as "free speech".
What do you care what "retards" do with their money?

It is their money.

They need something more in life than what they have now, and if paying Tom Cruse all your

cash gets them that then good luck to em.

The only ones who look truly foolish are the ones on the side line telling people they have

the right to be who they want, unless we do not like it.

Sail on LuLz boat.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
ekkaman said:
Worked hard when I was young have a nice place in the city all looking good for me.

Sail on LuLz boat.

you didn't have to quote me on it twice...

For you, one person who seems completely unaware of the rest of the world. One person who is very lucky to A: have the time and B: the money to live how they want. One person who does not realise that some people actually... you know... use technology for more than Lulz.

And grammar, please, the only decent sentence their had the word "lulz" in it -.-

The Gamers are RIGHTLY annoyed at LulzSec, LulzSec say that they are checking to see threats and reveal them so that companies will not have info compromised, but there wouldn't BE a threat without them. It is like saying "Here, I'm going to help your immune system against pneumonia, by giving you pneumonia! Brilliant!"

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:

Sail on LuLz boat.

For you, one person who seems completely unaware of the rest of the world. One person who is very lucky to A: have the time and B: the money to live how they want. One person who does not realise that some people actually... you know... use technology for more than Lulz.

And grammar, please, the only decent sentence their had the word "lulz" in it -.-

The Gamers are RIGHTLY annoyed at LulzSec, LulzSec say that they are checking to see threats and reveal them so that companies will not have info compromised, but there wouldn't BE a threat without them. It is like saying "Here, I'm going to help your immune system against pneumonia, by giving you pneumonia! Brilliant!"
Which is, in fact, EXACTLY how immunisation works - exposure to a partially-deactivated strain of the condition being immunised against.

Let's also be clear - banks actually understand the security risks of NOT properly securing their systems. If you actually want to get folks banking details, you'll be using keylogging or social engineering, not DDoSing and "lulz we gots j00r email!!!1"

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
BlueMage said:
brandon237 said:
ekkaman said:

Sail on LuLz boat.

Which is, in fact, EXACTLY how immunisation works - exposure to a partially-deactivated strain of the condition being immunised against.

Let's also be clear - banks actually understand the security risks of NOT properly securing their systems. If you actually want to get folks banking details, you'll be using keylogging or social engineering, not DDoSing and "lulz we gots j00r email!!!1"
exposure to a partially-deactivated strain of the condition being immunised against.
Not the partially deactivated... they are making us go full Monty here, stripping personal details like so many pairs of layered fishnet stockings! They are as bad as we mare ever likely to get, it is like giving someone a dangerous vaccine, for a virus that went extinct long ago. If you could call the virus itself the vaccine. LulzSec ARE the problem they claim they are helping us against.

Yes, but the banks are not impenetrable, they can't afford to be. And all it takes is a few chancers using the details given away, and those are Not JUST banking details you can glean via email accounts, but personal details, personal emails, messages, passwords that are in people's emails stored there for what was thought to be safe keeping.

LulzSec have essentially given the malicious hackers all the ammo they need to get themselves set, this is not over, because all those details are going to be used and abused. LulzSec knows this. They are complete bastards, about as bad as we are going to see, and people still defend them!

BlueMage

Jan 22, 2008
*shrug* You're determined to believe that anyone who can "hack" is an evil, malicious bastard. Clearly, nothing said is going to change that. Enjoy your zealotry, just remember what happens to most zealots. Personally, I hope you take it upon yourself to rise up from ignorance and learn.