I want these cereals back! PLEASE!

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Okay so this is random but... whatever happened to Waffle Crisp and French Toast Crunch?

those were the best cereals ever! what happened to them? i really miss them :(

are there any cereals or foods or just SOMETHING from your youth you remember being around and you loved that just disappeared?

Et3rnalLegend64

Jan 9, 2009
I vaguely remember those. I remember Waffle Crisp being awesome. I want them back now that I remember they existed.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
French toast crunch was awesome! I only got my hands on 2 boxes before they got discontinued.

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
While those were good...and they were, I demand more Count Chocula, FrankenBerry and Boo Berry. Now them cereal pieces i want splashing around me mouth and tasting the milk afterwards.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009

I miss this cereal so much. I ate so much of it when I was a kid.

SturmDolch

This Title is Ironic
May 17, 2009
They were making French Toast Crunch as early as a year ago. Not sure if they still are. In Canada, this is.

I would love some Clone Trooper Cereal again.

The clone trooper heads were shortbread cookies.

Azaraxzealot

Dec 1, 2009
Sturmdolch said:
They were making French Toast Crunch as early as a year ago. Not sure if they still are. In Canada, this is.

I would love some Clone Trooper Cereal again.

The clone trooper heads were shortbread cookies.
i think i remember that... but i never got the chance to try it :(

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010

Berry Berry Kix.

It's my childhood, stuffed into a friggin' box of epic deliciousness, AND I WANT IT NAO.

EDIT: after a short search, I've discovered that it is available on Amazon.com.

Blights

Feb 16, 2009
lax4life said:
Oreo-O's, they tasted so good. ;~;
I have a Solution for that problem, friend. Get a cup thing of those mini-Oreos and fill it with milk, bingo.

OT: I want that Pokemon cereal back. It was awesome...

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
What do you mean? They still have Cinnimon Toast Crunch, or have they discontinued it in someplaces?

Nimzar

Nov 30, 2009
I know that they still make 'em but I can never seem to find them at the store. General Mill's Honey Nut Clusters...

Kilmoran

May 17, 2007
Adam's Family cereal. Had it when i was about 2-3... and i still remember how good they were. I also had fruity pebbles, and remember how... i had to want thme to eat them.