I want to be Evil! ...But my companions are using the guilt trip.

Jan 27, 2011
Personally, I am about 90% Paragon, with 10% renegade. I will do whatever it takes to help people, but sometimes, being an asshole (or just vindictive) is the best course of action. That, and sometimes, you just gotta look the other way (I let Jack kill that guy in her side mission. I felt she needed that in order to get over her trauma).

Also, in InFamous, I did my best to be a hero the first time....But there was one choice I could not do. I stopped. Stood there a minute and went "...No. I'm still human, dammit. I can't do the heroic thing. Not this time.". I bet everyone knows what choice that is.

Free Thinker said:
inFamous: So many explosions and red lightning! Nope. Good guy. Enjoy blue lightning and trying not to hit civilians.
Here's a tip for getting into "evil cole's" head. Think that every single civilian in the city has wronged you somehow and would kill you and teabag your corpse if they could. Then imagine that they are all just NPCs. Combine the two, and just go with your whims (like "Hmm...I just got cluster grenades...how effective are they on crowds? ...Oh look! A crowd of civilians! TESTING TIME!").

Basically, treat the NPCs as a bunch of 1s and 0s that are just in your freakin way.