Ice Cream

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
Oh damn oh damn oh damn...
I toss up between Cookie Dough, Baked Alaska, Strawberry Cheesecake and White chocolate...
Fuck... this is going to take me £20, 3 days and a lot of spoons to figure it out...

Xeraxis

Aug 7, 2011
I enjoy any kind of ice cream that has some fix of chocolate in it.

But this stuff right here is my favorite.

Whenever I grab this at the store, I always devour it in only about 2 or 3 days. It's so good.

Hemlet

Jul 31, 2009
Green Tea or Amaretto ice cream would probably be my favourites. They're just so tasty... especially with Kit-Kat and Nestle Crunch pieces mixed in!

Just_A_Glitch

Dec 10, 2009
Total LOLige said:
Everyone loves ice cream.
Actually, I don't. I've never been a dessert person. And if I have to eat ice cream, its gotta be covered in caramel and whipped cream.

Bazaalmon

Apr 19, 2009
My favorite is cappuccino or butter pecan. If there is no cappuccino ice cream available, coffee will do. The best topping for my ice cream is a splash of Irish cream. fan-tucking-fastic!

dvd_72

Jun 7, 2010
Ice cream flavour? Would have to be caramel. Now, if you're talking about a dish with ice cream then it will have to be a Brussels waffle with vanilla ice cream and warm cherries drizzled on top. Whipped cream optional!

TheKaduflyerSystem

Feb 15, 2011
Baileys, OOOOOOHHHHHH Baileys.
Now I'm going to need some ice cream, and there's none in the house, and it's 1:50 AM.
Damn you...

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
Cookie dough or marshmallow.

This is a great thread after just having a cooki dough blizzard.

AhoyBokchoy

Aug 6, 2012
It ultimately depends on my mood (like if I want something rich and chocolaty, or something light).

For the rich stuff, I love Chocolate Rehab, as well as Rocky Road.
For the light stuff, Bananas Foster all the way.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Anything chocolatey and/or caramely. There was a really fantastic brand I had a couple of years ago but I haven't seen it on the store shelf in a while and I can't remember the name of it...

Doneeee

Dec 27, 2011
Fuck Ice-cream. Fuck cheese. Fuck milk. Fuck dairy. It's not that I hate dairy products, I love them, it's just that I'm lactose intolerant. ;__;

RedDeadFred

Illusions, Michael!
May 13, 2009
I've actually never been a big fan of ice cream. I would never eat it by itself. The only time I'll eat it is if it's a scoop of vanilla with some chocolate cake.

DJ_DEnM

My brother answers too!
Dec 22, 2010
If I have to choose a plain flavour, probably Chocolate. Otherwise I'll usually buy a Ben and Jerry's flavor. Anything by them is just...delicious. Even if it has Chocolate covered Potato Chips (True story).

SD-Fiend

Legacy
Nov 24, 2009
Country
United States
Chocolate Vanilla swirl or any thing with chocolate bits in it is great.

And for that second picture. for that moment i just wish I was the kind of guy who was fat enough to eat that without any worry. Just shove my fatface right in there.

Ruedyn

Jun 29, 2011
Mint chocolate chip is pretty good. Also strawberry for plain flavor... Not much else to say other than I think I'll go get some. Maybe I'll also watch Lifetime and cry, let's just see where the night goes...
[small]<_<[/small]

direkiller

Dec 4, 2008
pistachio icecream
the rest of you are just haters

I love it so much I was walking down the street in a snowstorm with a cone of the stuff.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Cookies and creme is amazing, and so is mint chocolate chip.

As it turns out I have some in the freezer and it will tackled later.