Icky Relationship Stuff #3

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Eleuthera said:
Zhukov said:
Did anyone else have no idea that guy's name was Clutch?

EDIT: Or am I missing something?
He introduces himself in his first strip [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/comics/critical-miss/7727-11]
Ohhhhh, it's his second name.

The clarity of realisation has dawned.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
DVS BSTrD said:
Um Erin, you know you're supposed to wear a seat belt?
But then, Why should I be surprised that someone who takes advice from Kratos has no sense of self preservation.
unacomn said:
Car puns, make me totally exhausted.
Qitz said:
Just had to be differential didn't you?
Goldeneye1989 said:
I never get tired of jokes like these.
http://images.smosh-prod.alloy.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/steal-51-emma-watson-*****-please.jpg
It appears this storyline has been...

*puts on sunglasses*

Trunkated
This is already driving me nuts.

OP: That probably is good advice at the end, it was a car-crash-head-injury hallucenation that urged her to disrobe in the first place. Also; HA!

Tireseas_v1legacy

Plop plop plop
Sep 28, 2009
Saltyk said:
So removing her pants has gone swimmingly. Elliot is still just standing there with a bottle of wine in his hand, too.

This seems like one time that Erin isn't in the driver's seat.
Which is a tad ironic seeing as she's the only one technically sober at the moment.

I'd plug everyone who's made an automotive joke at this point, but I'd run out of bullets before I even got half way through.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
Micalas said:
canadamus_prime said:
Everybody seems to have completely forgotten that Erin was stealing the guy's Xbox.
She was going to smash it, not steal it.
Well regardless that fact seems to have been forgotten by everyone involved. Clutch there hasn't bothered to speak up and ask what Erin is doing running trough his house with his XBox, he's just content to let the 2 pants-less women argue. Although I suppose the sight of 2 pants-less women arguing in my house would render me speechless too.

Mike Fang

Mar 20, 2008
In Erin's defense, yeah, it could get weird, her direct subordinate dating her room mate. I can easily see how it would make for awkward feelings if your boyfriend couldn't go on your date because your room mate was making him work overtime.

On a different note, is she implying that she WASN'T wearing a seatbelt when they had that car accident? Can't put all the blame on Clutch then, can she? For God's sake, putting on a seat belt is something they teach you in freakin' KINDERGARDEN.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Two women in their underwear talking about restraints and it's not going half as well as anyone hoped.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
Formica Archonis said:
Two women in their underwear talking about restraints and it's not going half as well as anyone hoped.
You could say that this has been driven down from where it began?

Hiroshi Mishima

Sep 25, 2008
I think someone else mentioned it, but I'd like to mirror those sentiments. Nobody really understand Erin or how she thinks, and for that it makes me just wanna hug her. I know what it's like to feel like the entire world is crazy and you're the only one with any sanity left, even if said sanity doesn't always _appear_ to be sane.

More to the point, I think dating Erin would be an interesting challenge. I may be more into red-heads, but I find Mol's attitude a turn-off, especially in this one. Plus it'd be nice to hang out with someone who sees videogames in a way not too different from my own for a change.

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
"Yeah, where a seatbelt"

BUURRRN(out)!!!!!
Wait... that's not supposed to be funny.