Idaho conservatives are trying to set the date of life beginning *way* before conception

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Isn't Idaho the state where they thought that any family member can sue the mother to force her to have the pregnancy or pay $20K. Except for rapist. Rapist family? That's fine, they can sue. Because making money of rapes is cool

Reactions: BrawlMan

Generals

Elite Member
May 19, 2020
Isn't Idaho the state where they thought that any family member can sue the mother to force her to have the pregnancy or pay $20K. Except for rapist. Rapist family? That's fine, they can sue. Because making money of rapes is cool
If that's true all I can say is: nothing says "respecting life" more than attaching a price tag to it....

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
Seriously? They tried this shit? Shoot these bastards in the groin. Multiple times.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane
Can I just these are all different people from the video and article photo.... so a fuck ton of people are interesting in getting this nonsense through. And there is a lot of nonsense

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Once more, the "party of limited government" looks for ways to force the rest of us to live how they say we ought. Now we just wait for the usual gang of idiots to show up and tell us how this isn't really a slippery slope and also Democrats haul pregnant women into vans to force abortions on them while cackling and twirling their Snidely Whiplash mustaches.

I feel like we're about 5 years from "every sperm is sacred"
And ten years out from "Have you had your God-mandated three children yet?".

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
How is this new? I mean we all know that conservatives give no shits once a kid is born.

TheMysteriousGX

Elite Member
Legacy
Sep 16, 2014
Country
United States
They looking to ban vasectomies? Or are they still openly craven hypocrites?
Oh, it's significantly worse than that:
"Faith-healing exemptions" allow parents to let children die from lack of basic, routine medical care.

Trunkage

Nascent Orca
Legacy
Jun 21, 2012
Brisbane

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020
Gotta build that ghost army up for god's spiritual war against the toasty horned dude I guess. Accept your suffering part in this eternal spiritual war or suffer more as a consequence of your evil.

Tbh if that shit ever turns out to be even half true upon death, this failson spirit is joining the toasted horn dude. Soz, evangelicals. You failed to make your case.