Idaho White supremacist builds kkk snowman

Randomologist

Aug 6, 2008
Ironic Pirate said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Liberaliter said:
I got to admit, that's a well made snowman... if you can get past the racist sentiments.
I have to agree, I wish I had the snow and the patience to build a 10 foot snowman. And I really don't see why the police were called when you could just go up and (politely) ask him to alter it to be, well... less racist.

If he refuses then do it yourself.

Or you could ignore it. It'll melt soon.
Or just throw snowballs at it. Eventually you'll knock the head off, especially if they had some iced mixed in.
I'd be out with one of those powerful laser pens, I've always wanted to see if they can melt snow as efficiently as they pop balloons. Hide in a hedge, and wait 'till the head mysteriously slides off the shoulders.

theminiarkana

Nov 23, 2009
Ah...racist as it is (and potentially insane as the guy may be) I think it's a damn well made snow man. XD

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
I bet he was pissed when he found out he couldn't have a swastika emblem on CoD: BlOps, so he went out like any rebellious 13-year old would and did this.

Wait, he's an adult?

Dorian6

Apr 3, 2009
First Bridalplasty, and now this

That's it

I'm done.

f*ck humanity. I don't care anymore.

sheic99

Oct 15, 2008
Neverhoodian said:
Poor KKK snowman. How will he be able to hate black snowmen if there aren't any in the first place?
There's always the yellow snowmen.

Lemon Of Life

Jul 8, 2009
Jesus, just kick it down if there's problem. It's a fucking snowman, it isn't going to fight back.

JoshGod

Aug 31, 2009
I loved it and i'm gunna spread the word, soon these will be everywhere! No wait actually i'll do Hitler snowmen!

Sep 9, 2010
Obsideo said:
"Neighbors have been enraged before by Eliseuson, according to AP and KXLY reports. On Halloween, he passed out bullet casings after he said he ran out of candy."

Um.
What.
You've never gotten a bullet casing for Halloween?
OT:I have no sympathy for him. But that was a good snow man

Jeronus

Nov 14, 2008
This guy must really do wonders for the property values in his neighborhood. It is rare to find a white supremacist with a sense of humor these days. Who wouldn't want to live next to a white supremacist with a sense of humor?
/sarcasm

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
Awww... The thing looks like it's so happy to be at it's first lynching!

Seriously though, that's pretty funny!

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
He handed out BULLET CASINGS ON HALLOWEEN?!

This guy has issues and needs a therapist.

UltraParanoia

Oct 11, 2009
A: Why is this news.
B: His neighbors are fucking pussies.
C: Awesome snowman is awesome.

Coming up next, people with nothing better to do with their lives shitting themselves about religious sand sculptures. OH WAIT, that probably happens already.

Signa

Noisy Lurker
Legacy
Jul 16, 2008
Country
USA
"It's such a message of hate," neighbor Amber Caldwell said, according to The Associated Press. "My kids asked me about it and I had to explain what that symbol means."
Um, I'm sure the kids would have just thought it was a pointy-headed snowman if you didn't act with such disgust. You didn't "have to" anything. Quit placing the blame on others if you are unhappy with something.

OT: I hate people like this who think it's a great idea to display their hate like this. If he was trolling, that's great (I'd consider the same stunt actually), but being proud of something everyone else finds disgusting doesn't elevate you as an individual.

I am dismayed that legal action was considered against him though. It's not like he tied and restrained a black man in his yard and then set up the snowman to look like it's lynching him. As far as I'm concerned he can be allowed to hate, but not display it to incite reaction. It's pathetic grandstanding is what it is, and making the media circus out of this as it has is exactly what he wanted. Good job everyone involved :p

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
Yosharian said:
Jonluw said:
That's disgusting and all, but I don't think the man should have been arrested for it (if he wasn't, I misunderstood the article). Free speech and all that.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incitement_to_ethnic_or_racial_hatred
Yeah, I don't live in any of those countries.

Also, I stated earlier that I don't care what the law says, I was just talking about my personal opinion.