If aliens visit earth

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
"Oh fuck! those are some huge ass Indians... Will you teach us to make giant corn?!"

-Dane Cook

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
Find out if their good or bad then get this [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.137325?page=1]

Smudge91

Jul 30, 2009
Blackadder51 said:
I will send in Will Smith.
Will Smith from Men in Black or Independance Day? I'd go for the Men in Black one as that memory device is something nifty.
sorry quoted before the edit.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
watch cautiously. from a great distance. let them make the first move. if its all good then there will be plenty of cancer cures to go around before they start eating people.

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
I'll lock and load. Or just ignore the problem and let them run riot.

El Poncho

Techno Hippy will eat your soul!
May 21, 2009
I will assume they are evil but won't take action, and ...prepare.

ae86gamer

Mar 10, 2009
I'll go up to them, say hi, offer them some lemonade, and hope they're friendly. Thats about all I can think of at the moment. :]

Laura.

May 30, 2009
Hide! (And wait to see if they come in peace)

If they shoot a white dove released as a sign of peace I'd run and play "Indian Love Song" on a huge sound system.

oneniesteledain

Aug 5, 2009
George Palmer said:
watch cautiously. from a great distance. let them make the first move. if its all good then there will be plenty of cancer cures to go around before they start eating people.
Is that a Twilight Zone reference?

Deleted

Jul 25, 2009
Get an xbox controller and challenge them to gaming for ownership of the planet.

It will be the greatest match ever.

Also if they give me a present I'll open it immediately because it could be the ultra cure.

Adam

Apr 28, 2009
I would say 'Fuck it' and start smoking. It all depends on whether the aliens are nice or not, if they are nice then maybe we can ingratiate them into our society and learn off them....Maybe do some genetics along the way and breed hybrid Human/Alien babies!!! Oh yea, the future is looking awesome for those with the mindscape. *Blows smoke into the air while listning to 'Band on the Run'*

The Kangaroo

Feb 24, 2009
Douk said:
Get an xbox controller and challenge them to gaming for ownership of the planet.

It will be the greatest match ever.

Also if they give me a present I'll open it immediately because it could be the ultra cure.
Not the cure for game addiction!