If aliens visit earth

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
Prepare for war. Probabally fight on the aliens side as the inevitable happens, and the human government hastily attacks them.

oneniesteledain

Aug 5, 2009
somekindarobot said:
oneniesteledain said:
George Palmer said:
oneniesteledain said:
George Palmer said:
watch cautiously. from a great distance. let them make the first move. if its all good then there will be plenty of cancer cures to go around before they start eating people.
Is that a Twilight Zone reference?
Nope. Its a "V" reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(The_Original_Miniseries)
Oh. There an old Twilight Zone episode called "To Serve Man" in which these seemingly benevolent aliens come to Earth, bringing good things, but they secretly are eating people.
IT'S A COOKBOOK!

Anyways, I'd probably huddle into a heap and cry, truly the universal sign for, "oh god, please take anything, just don't hurt me!" Even the most bloodthirsty of cultures will leave you alone out of a mixture of disgust and pity. You'd be surprised how often I use this technique to solve my problems.
Someone got it!

So...you solve problems that way? Does it work for you?

somekindarobot

Jul 29, 2009
oneniesteledain said:
somekindarobot said:
oneniesteledain said:
Oh. There an old Twilight Zone episode called "To Serve Man" in which these seemingly benevolent aliens come to Earth, bringing good things, but they secretly are eating people.
IT'S A COOKBOOK!

Anyways, I'd probably huddle into a heap and cry, truly the universal sign for, "oh god, please take anything, just don't hurt me!" Even the most bloodthirsty of cultures will leave you alone out of a mixture of disgust and pity. You'd be surprised how often I use this technique to solve my problems.
Someone got it!

Sometimes. Other times I end up with no clothes, a sore ass, and a traumatic experience I will never forget... but I'm still alive.

oneniesteledain

Aug 5, 2009
somekindarobot said:
oneniesteledain said:
somekindarobot said:
oneniesteledain said:
IT'S A COOKBOOK!

Someone got it!

Sometimes. Other times I end up with no clothes, a sore ass, and a traumatic experience I will never forget... but I'm still alive.
Well, aliens usually have probes. May want to rethink that strategy...

Raregolddragon

Oct 26, 2008
There the guest so they get the first move.

Then its my turn.

I will act friendly first like how a human should, bare in mind I live in Texas so the Ruger on my hip is normal here.

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
oneniesteledain said:
George Palmer said:
oneniesteledain said:
George Palmer said:
watch cautiously. from a great distance. let them make the first move. if its all good then there will be plenty of cancer cures to go around before they start eating people.
Is that a Twilight Zone reference?
Nope. Its a "V" reference.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(The_Original_Miniseries)

Ahhh. I haven't seen that one. But I'm willing to bet the guys who made "V" definitely saw it.

:)

BoxCutter

Jul 3, 2009
Well seeing as I am in no position of real Diplomatic power I would sit by and watch while keeping me firearms as ready as possible. But sadly a situation like District 9 will probably be the most likely scenario. I mean come on look what humanity does to each other not mentioning what we do to the other species on this planet.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
Aliens have already landed, infact im one of... um i mean, nothin to see here folks. Quick, back to the ship they know.

Aerodyamic

Aug 14, 2009
They wouldn't survive the initial exchange of knowledge, in all likelihood. But, if it was an alien like Stitch, I'd start a window-washing business. Anyone know where to get my promo picture from that movie?

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
Find a shop selling a SVD, a Webley 455. calibre and a Japanese katana, find a place to hide, if they are hostile, fun times, if not, then whatever, maybe one of them can beat me on all games.

Smagmuck_

Aug 25, 2009
IT'S A COOKBOOK!!! RUN LIKE HELL! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! (Panting) *Thump* (Dead)