If Brink didn't give you enough reason to Hate it...

WhiteTiger225

Aug 6, 2009
Brink, a peace of cow Cud yes, but now, also damaging to your computer. Since Brink began, 100's of player complaints have been noted of the forums...

I too have experienced this horror. Installing Brink, and playing it once, causes your mouse's Software to freak out, and keep forgetting it exists. It happens more so in Brink mind you, where the faster you move your mouse, the more often this problem occurs, but players report it (And I experience it)Happening every few minutes in other games as well, coincidentally after Brink's Installation.

You have been warned.

weker

May 27, 2009
I am unaware of such problems and think such a massive problem is due to your personal computer.
Brink is a very fun and enjoyable game sadly most of the invalid complaints about the game are from angry CoD players because Brink doesn't equal CoD.

kebab4you

Jan 3, 2010
First I hear about it, some source(even if it´s just a link to the forum posts) would be nice

gostlyfantom

Jan 22, 2011
I really enjoyed BRINK, i will admit, it is definetly not as good as it could have been but still good nonetheless... i fail at punctuation