If could have a super hero power which one would you have

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
Easy. Sylar from heroes - The ability to see how things work. Then it's a simple process before I start acquire powers by slicing open people's heads...

Spleenbag

Dec 16, 2007
Aw fuck, I can never pick between Telekinesis, Mind Manipulation, or Time Manipulation. All very useful. Mind Manipulation would probably be the one I want though because with a bit of creative thinking, it's the only power I'd ever need... and I'm good at thinking creatively. :D

savior in death

Apr 17, 2009
Hmm...choices, most likly i'd be a psychic and use my powers for world domonation. That or shapeshifter sounds like a interesting opition.

Simon Hadow

Mar 12, 2009
Sewblon said:
I am already invisible to females. Aside from that I would have mind-reading.
Wow, there are others with this power? I thought I was alone, we should start some kind of super team, like the X-Men, except we really just use our powers to break in to places mainly populated by females, and... I don't know, save the world in some manner... maybe the females are part of some radical feminist terrorist group or something?

But, on topic, I would want to be able to blow things and people into their basic peices by thinking it. Remote broken? well, bust it open, see whats wrong. Guys at school bothering you? Blow up the one you dislike more, and leave his peices in the rest of the jerks lockers.

itsmeyouidiot

Dec 22, 2008
Sewblon said:
I am already invisible to females. Aside from that I would have mind-reading.
Mind reading would actually kinda suck, since most people have really incoherent thoughts. I'd hate to read someone's mind, only to find out that they're thinking really, um, lewd thoughts.

No, I don't think those kinds of things, why do you ask?

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
The abilty to walk through walls and be invisible...
Then I could be, 'The Ghost'. Awesome.