if everyone was transformed in to their favorite videogame protagonist who/what would you be

thraza

Jan 8, 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02tfbGkXzsU id be Adam Jensen pimpin would be a lot easier
plus hes cool and doesn't afraid of anything

albinoterrorist

Jan 1, 2009
So, either kill my mentor, get betrayed by the US and killed by your son/clone no less than 3 times as Big Boss/Naked Snake and get reviled internationally for trying to start Armaggedon twice, or be Minato, the Persona 3 protagonist, and have

A year to live. ;~;

Tough call.

Oh well. Gotta be Minato, if only because Junpei's such a bro and for godlike ORPHEUS!

Chalacachaca

May 15, 2011
This guy right here

He's not my favorite, but it certainly beats being Raziel (as cool as that guy is, I wouldn't like being imprisoned in the Soul Reaver).

cikame

Jun 11, 2008
Alex Mercer.

Side note, no one wants to be their character in Dark Souls :p that would suck.

Dutch 924

Making the impossible happen!
Dec 8, 2010
Off the top of my head, a male version of Gretel Mk III from Timesplitters Future Perfect

spartandude

Nov 24, 2009
either Darth Revan or Geralt of Rivia, one makes me super powerful, the other gets me super laid

sheah1

Jul 4, 2010
Yureina said:
That would be my main character in Fallout 3.

And... that would be quite nice. :3

Ah, she's pwetty. Seriously though, pretty impressive character design.
OT: Probably Red, especially since the Pokemon universe is almost definitely the best fictional universe ever (all the modern conveniences, super awesome pets, and terrorists who are kind enough to take their unconscious teenage victims to the hospital).

Gabanuka

Oct 1, 2009
My favourite changes based on what I'm playing. At the moment I'm doing a Mass Effect 1/2 playthough so Shepard

Gearhead mk2

Aug 1, 2011
I would either be the Kid from Bastion's Evacuation ending or, if we allow multipayer games, the Engineer.

Flip-Shying

Jun 22, 2011
Sam Fisher. For me he's a really appealing character and probably the only protagonist I've played as that I've really felt drawn to.

Disturbed-Hell

Shas'la
Mar 18, 2010
Rameiro, one of my old new vegas characters:
Being a bounty hunter and able to use a revolver as a battle rifle are just boons.