If only it exsisted

trophykiller

Jul 23, 2010
Baldry said:
trophykiller said:
how about a game where you play a normal guy who has been lifted up to supernatural prowess. it has an open ended story, but several paths lead you down an enthralling story filled with loss, sacrifice, and deep, interesting characters.

Oh, and if you're evil, you can rob gas stations, banks, ect. while, say, pausing time, or spraying fire and lightning everywhere.

P.S. make it a true sandbox, don't put cheap things in the way to keep them from going places, and actually give them freedom, not just an illusion of it.
Ever played "InFamous"? You sort of described it minus the robbing places and freezing time abilitys.
I actually have played it, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying kind of like D+D mixed with GTA mixed with this little thing called originality.

Oh, and if you're good, you can become president of the united states, take over the world, and then: frickin' space!

So imagine wizard lightning/fireball/mess-stuff-up ray battles in space while calling down supernatural legions on your foes and shooting them with real/sci-fi weapons. That's what I'm thinking.

Kevonovitch

Apr 15, 2009
if D&D, the sims, ragnarok online, and Oblivion merged into one, i'd be the happiest man live, and officially declare myself asexual.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
trophykiller said:
Baldry said:
trophykiller said:
how about a game where you play a normal guy who has been lifted up to supernatural prowess. it has an open ended story, but several paths lead you down an enthralling story filled with loss, sacrifice, and deep, interesting characters.

Oh, and if you're evil, you can rob gas stations, banks, ect. while, say, pausing time, or spraying fire and lightning everywhere.

P.S. make it a true sandbox, don't put cheap things in the way to keep them from going places, and actually give them freedom, not just an illusion of it.
Ever played "InFamous"? You sort of described it minus the robbing places and freezing time abilitys.
I actually have played it, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying kind of like D+D mixed with GTA mixed with this little thing called originality.

Oh, and if you're good, you can become president of the united states, take over the world, and then: frickin' space!

So imagine wizard lightning/fireball/mess-stuff-up ray battles in space while calling down supernatural legions on your foes and shooting them with real/sci-fi weapons. That's what I'm thinking.
Hmm...Well that sounds too awesome to exist...GO MAKE IT!