If the whole world were listening, what would you say?

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
I know most you don't understand English... so I'm just going to babble randomly now and let you take what you will from it. Rabbits, pancakes, shoes, blue, sky, duck, cow, yellow newspaper, Mr. fred, the power, some guy, escapist. Thank you, good night!"

Paksenarrion

Mar 13, 2009
Last Bullet said:
"...Hi, guys. This is God. Stop killing each other, alright? None of you have it right, anyway."
[a href="http://www.theonion.com/articles/god-angrily-clarifies-dont-kill-rule,222/"]God Angrily Defines "Don't Kill" Rule[/a]

Om Nom Nom

Feb 13, 2010
"This is God. I think it is about time to say that I do not take requests. Seriously, stop it!"

Decum

Apr 12, 2009
It all depends if they know its me or not, if they didn't know who it was then i think i wouldn't say anything that any language can comprehend, i think i'd just breathe heavily in the microphone(if there is one) for a few seconds then make some ear splittingly horrible noise, but if they all knew who i was then i'd probably go for something normal like "The GAME" or i'd somehow make some normal speech then somehow involve the lyrics to "Never gonna give you up" in there somewhere.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Rubber spoon, rubber spoon, rubber spoon, rubber spoon, rubber spoon.

A lovely surprise for your reference?

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
"Oh hey guys, I just wanted to-.. Is this thing on? Oh, Okay. Live happy, treat others like you want them to treat you, pursue your dreams, fornicate, take a moment to relax once in a while, and don't leave the stove on!"

Blemontea

May 25, 2010
STFU! FUCK YOU FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU! I DONT WANT TO DAMMINT AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU SAY!

yeah this will probably be marked as spam

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
This is God.Video Games Are Good For You.

Bye

-insert /thread here-

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
The whole world is listening...as in I have a captive audience of 6 billion + people?

*unfurls obscenely long scroll of parchment that quickly rolls out the door*

Item #1: MTV is no longer allowed to air anything other than music videos, for every minute of programming that plays that is not a music video (save for commercials or bouts of music news segments) I shall feed one terminally ill child holding a kitten to my pet sharks.

Item #2: Michael Bay, M. Night Shamaylan, and Stephanie Meyers are hence forth considered global war criminals and should be captured, thoroughly beaten, and placed on trial for their crimes against humanity. (Not necessarily in that order)

Item #3: Wednesdays are now Free Taco Day, and on that day all people are entitled to no less than 6 tacos at every meal.

Item #4: The area currently known as the Middle East is to be placed under a scorched earth policy. After said policy has been completed the land will be given to the Walt Disney corporation so that they may begin construction on Disney World: Arabia.

Item #5: All members of the United Nations are hereby fired and are to be replaced by a Wheel O' Sanctions that will be spun any time a country acts in a disorderly fashion.

Item #6: Beware the sand gnomes...

Item #7: For those standing please have a seat and grab a snack, this is going to take awhile.

Item #8: On the subject of airport security..........

vance32

Aug 5, 2009
If they didnt see me I AM A ALIEN LEADER YOUR GOD DOSENT EXIST ONLY ME MUHHAHA

Now i would only say that so i doint get beat up anymore for thinking aliens exist

Me55enger

Dec 16, 2008
KeyMaster45 said:
The whole world is listening...as in I have a captive audience of 6 billion + people?

*unfurls obscenely long scroll of parchment that quickly rolls out the door*

Item #1: MTV is no longer allowed to air anything other than music videos, for every minute of programming that plays that is not a music video (save for commercials or bouts of music news segments) I shall feed one terminally ill child holding a kitten to my pet sharks.

Item #2: Michael Bay, M. Night Shamaylan, and Stephanie Meyers are hence forth considered global war criminals and should be captured, thoroughly beaten, and placed on trial for their crimes against humanity. (Not necessarily in that order)

Item #3: Wednesdays are now Free Taco Day, and on that day all people are entitled to no less than 6 tacos at every meal.

Item #4: The area currently known as the Middle East is to be placed under a scorched earth policy. After said policy has been completed the land will be given to the Walt Disney corporation so that they may begin construction on Disney World: Arabia.

Item #5: All members of the United Nations are hereby fired and are to be replaced by a Wheel O' Sanctions that will be spun any time a country acts in a disorderly fashion.

Item #6: Beware the sand gnomes...

Item #7: For those standing please have a seat and grab a snack, this is going to take awhile.

Item #8: On the subject of airport security..........
I Love you.

SeventySeven

Aug 13, 2009
'Lady Gaga's music videos are NOT art, they are just an excuse for her to get her tits out, and that Avatar was not a good movie'.
and that is all.