If this is true... Then... Wow...

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Minesonorder said:
FalloutJack said:
Minesonorder said:
LoL is this the next rumor escapists are going to swallow faster than a Thai hooker? Sounds laughable on its face. I don't think I've ever seen such crazy bias in a community ever lol.
Ah, Mr. Green! So nice of you to join us here!

(GET IT? HE'S A PLANT!)

OT: Ah, this wouldn't even work if they tried. Microsoft's "Throw money at it!" strategy doesn't quite cover such grandscale bribery.

Meh, no plant here, just someone who happens to enjoy games that are going to be Xbox exclusives and isn't paranoid, or not accustomed to drm, or poor lol.
(Ironically, Mr. Green was the only one who didn't do it.)

Fair enough, fair enough. Kind of silly to be walking into such a passionate board as this to be picking a fight.

Azure90

Sep 19, 2010
Sony did the same exact thing to sega when dreamcast came out. I don't care for Microsoft but I hope they do kill sony only for dreamcast's sake.

ScrabbitRabbit

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2012
Minesonorder said:
Meh, no plant here, just someone who happens to enjoy games that are going to be Xbox exclusives
Well, you don't enjoy them yet, they aren't out! :p But I sincerely hope you do; it's your money and you should spend it on what you believe you'll enjoy. You just seem a bit... defensive. Why does the fact that so many of us are unenthusiastic about the system bother you so much? Don't let our negativity ruin your fun.

and isn't paranoid,
I won't pretend there's no paranoia floating around but, as has been pointed out, quite a number of posters were skeptical of this. I don't think the Xbone is the end of consumer rights forever, though, even if it's policies do not please me.

or not accustomed to drm,
We shouldn't have to be accustomed to it. DRM is why I'm considering defecting to console land, DRM is why I feel dirty and cheated every time I buy new music software. I'm being treated like a criminal for NOT committing copyright infringement.

or poor lol.
Good for you, lots of people are.

One thing I don't understand is that you clearly do not like this community, so I have to ask... why did you join? I feel that your time would be better spent elsewhere. Though I'd prefer if you got to know us better before judging us :D

I think it's worth mentioning that most folks probably aren't so bitter and dramatic IRL. Being full of snark and hyperbole is part of the E3 experience! It's just a bit of fun. For most people. I assume.

Taurus Vis

Jan 12, 2013
Microsoft, stop being idiots please! Just change your console, take it back, say "We fucked up" and release an Xbox 720 that doesn't have this garbage and maybe, just MAYBE I'll come back to you. Xbox 360 has always been my friend but I'm not going to take it in the ass to use this terrible new console. This smear campaign (if it's true) is even more worrying, because instead of spending money to fix your own problem, your spending money to make it worse.

BrionJames

Jul 8, 2009
It will still be really amusing when all of those games come out and millions more are sold on the PS4.

TomWiley

Jul 20, 2012
Is there any proof of Microsoft actually doing this? Because people in this thread pretty much react like there is proof, but I'm not seeing it.