If virtual reality exsisted what would be the first game you would play on it?

Magnatek

A Miserable Pile of Honesty
Jul 17, 2009
I'm sorry, but my two key choices are from Nintendo and Square-Enix, for specific reasons.

Nintendo: Super Smash Bros.: I want to FEEL the Falcon Punch (actually, either way, taking it or dealing it out)

Square-Enix: The World Ends with You: Who wouldn't want to use pins to destroy every enemy you meet?

Gamurga

Sep 4, 2009
Silent Hill 2.
Allthough, I think the horror would drive me to the edge of insanity. Even if I could hold on long enough to reach the point where I see Pyramid Head for the first time, it would destroy my soul and i'd return as a drooling vegetable.

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
Ratchet & Clank,i guess. Those games are cool enough by themselves,but actually jumping into them and fighting side-by-side with the heroes? Count me in.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
I would have to say Okami. That would be amazing with just the scenery alone.

Raregolddragon

Oct 26, 2008
I have a game that would be grate for VR.

The Other side of WW2

This is a WW2 game yes but with a twist, you get to play on the Nazi side! Even as bonus you can unlock Hitlers outfit and weapons. There could be a extra level where you just simply run and do earns for the commandant of a concentration camp and take care for the jews there.

Also don't think that someone will not make the game soon. Lets face it once you start seeing Wolfenstin back form the grave there out of ideas. We might see the Russian side first but we will end up being Nazi's in a video game.

Hate mail in 3 2 1

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Oblivion, things seem more simple in that game, hooray for no missiles being invented yet. =O

camokkid

Aug 13, 2009
I would play that new ps3 game called MAG that has 256 player multiplayer

once I get a ps3 that is

dazdex

Aug 20, 2008
Crackdown, who wouldn't want to be one of those super human agents.

After that Mass Effect. I wouldn't follow the story or anything, would find some way to get to the Asari home planet....giggidy.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
Probably Kingdom Hearts. I mean, who doesn't want to beat up Disney villians with a giant key? God I feel childish...

Jamis

Sep 4, 2009
I cant believe noone's said it! Awesome. DotHack! Thats right, the pseudo-VR game. It should have first property rights.

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
Mirrors edge
Maybe then I'll be able to put my arms out to catch a ledge instead of falling past it with no sense of self preservation.
*has been getting annoyed on Hard Difficulty*