If we could all get together...

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
Epic Mount and Blade battles! Hundreds of players on each side, all running into the middle for a giant, swirling melee!

BigDeadMushy

May 4, 2011
if not good old worms world party \o\ \o/ /o/ (yay),ArmageTron is pretty fun in huge groups.
alternatively we (brace yourselves) step AWAY from the 'puters and such for a little while and play some Humans vs. Zombies all up and down the place ^_^

marfin_

Mar 14, 2011
TheKruzdawg said:
marfin_ said:
Age of empires 2 LAN party! Or shogun 2, or starcraft or Civ 5. Any of the really good rts games would be cool.
I love this idea! I haven't played AoE 2 is such a long time!!!!!

Playing as the Japs was my favorite! Love me some Samurai :D
YES! I know the Japanese were my favorite civ! And after that were the Huns because you didn't need to build houses as them!

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
Someone else who knows about NooBTooB!? OMG! OMG! OMG!

Oh wait, they quit... aww... great, thanks a lot. Now I miss Tobin and Yuzo again...

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
Mario Kart or Mario Party. By the end of the night, we would all be friends or just pissed off at each other.

That or Goldeneye or something.

lambsheep

Mar 9, 2010
Geo Da Sponge said:
Epic Mount and Blade battles! Hundreds of players on each side, all running into the middle for a giant, swirling melee!
Woah! My mind is flooded with awesomeness.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Hmm few thousand people in one building ??? That would be a ***** to organize :p
I'd go with something non-game related, like LARP (Live Action Roleplaying) or similar. I never did like dressing up in costumes, but I suppose that would be fun.
That, or any activity mentioned above it's not like I would miss an event like that.

Nayr

Aug 18, 2010
I would say league of legends, but realisticly that would be a poor choice because, well quite frankly league seems to bring the worst out in people haha. But I still love it.

Or we could all play dodgeball. That would be cool. I think.

ajemas

Nov 19, 2009
I think that it would be really cool if we all worked together to build something huge in Minecraft. We would create something like The Escapist's logo with our collective talent and ability to waste inordinate amounts of time.

Hungry Donner

Henchman
Mar 19, 2009
Two words: Portal MMO

(or is that four words?)

And I don't care that it doesn't exist and the concept makes absolutely no sense, I can still enjoy the image!

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
OhSnap said:
...Dance Dance Revolution.

What could be more fun? :p
stepmania
it,s like DDR except you can add your own songs and it has keyboard support making the challenge to people with a bit health a bit more equal.
OT
TF2 or Microvolt,s both are fun games.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I'd have to go with a Street Fighter game. I mean, not everyone loves Street Fighter, but nobody hates it. Then again, I'd probably get my ass kicked by everyone else here, I suck at Street Fighter, despite how I enjoy it.
Alternatively, Quake 3 (or any of it's ports) would probably work due to the game's fast paced intense nature and that it's easy to just pick up and play.