If you are not playing Modern Warfare 3, what are you playing instead?

alimination602

Apr 14, 2009
Ace Combat Assault Horizon, also just finished my final Dragon Age 2 Achievement.

I'm probably just going to rent MW3 after a week or so, MW2 was pretty short so it should be easy to get through number 3 in a weekend.

Veldt Falsetto

Dec 26, 2009
My mate has lent me Alone in the Dark to give a play through til Skyrim comes. It's actually quite good, it feels like Uncharted the survival horror...only nowhere near as good as Uncharted.

T-004

Mar 26, 2008
Arkham City and SPEHSS MEHREEN are my current go to games, although I am playing a bit of DCU Online.

Wont be playing MW3 as I fail to see the point of buying the what is essentially "Shooter 2K11"

mrF00bar

Mar 17, 2009
A shit tonne of Oblivion in honor of Skyrim, until I get enough money for an upgrade at least. Also Alien Swarm from Valve, dl more campaign maps now.

StealthyNinja

Mar 11, 2010
Finishing the extras in Arkham City and playing Oblivion for the first time on 360.
Also, I'm doing a Nuzlocke run of Pokemon Emerald.

whiteninja3

Mar 16, 2011
Well first off I'd like to say a good game. Granted most people still don't play Portal and Team Fortress for giggles. Yet all in all Battlefield 3 is taking up most my time even though no real Campaign to speak for.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
BF3, while I wait for Batman: Arkham City, Saints Row: The Third, Mass Effect 3, and Star Wars: The Old Republic.

Robert Ewing

Mar 2, 2011
I'll play it when I can be bothered, it's not really a priority at the moment. Too busy playing Minecraft.

Urgh76

May 27, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Actually playing COD: Black Ops. Because I will wait until Christmas to get Modern Warfare 3.

I kid, I kid.

OT: I won't be getting MW3, and currently playing through Chrono Trigger again :3

Still remains to be one of my favorites.

Andalusa

Mad Cat Lady
Feb 25, 2008
I'm already bored of MW 3 and I haven't even played it yet. I'm probably not going to play it at all.
What am I playing? Minecraft and Portal 2. Ask me again in a week and I will have spent most of my Tuesday and Wednesday morning on AC:R.