If you could be any game villain who would it be?

Kouen

Yea, Furry. Deal With It!
Mar 23, 2010
If you could be any game villain who would it be?

This can be from any video game it doesn't have to be from this gen consoles and pc era.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
Colonel Autumn is pretty cool. He has it made. Until you blow his head off, of course.

Blizzarded Soul

Jan 27, 2010
The Jackal from Far Cry 2.
Kicks arse and is intelligent. Got to hand it to the bloke, he knows his products.

elbowlick

Jul 1, 2009
robb4rock6 said:
Batman AA: Joker
This. Even when he was defeated it was done in the most spectacularly awesome way. Jesus I wished that you could play the full one-player campaign with him (even if that sounds really boring it still would be awesome just because he's the joker. If only the writing was better...)

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
*ahem* Just take a look to the left.

Aside from that, I'm thinking Saren Arterius. Presumably he had the right idea until...
he got indoctrinated by Sovereign
Which is not to say that I could've done any better... But nonetheless! Not to mention him being a turian. I always liked turians.

Can't really think of anyone else at the moment. Revan and Saren are the only once I could sympathize with anyway.

Ultress

Volcano Girl
Feb 5, 2009
I would love to be Kefka, sure I may lose at the end but for a while I could terrorize any one I please and that would include frying the FF6 heroes with my giant laser beams.

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
Ripa Moramee.

This is the Arbiter from Halo Wars for the laymen among us:

The reason:
Apart from the fact that he is of holy Sangheilian descent and that his rank gives him permission to do as he wishes... well, he's been tasked with the slaughter of all of humanity. So naturally this is a win win situation for me.

DeathChairOfHell

Dec 31, 2009
The evil apprentice from SW. the force unleashed. that is badass.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/b/b8/GalenStalkerArmor-TFUUSE.jpg

ldbmikey86

Feb 11, 2009
The Darkness. Mike Patton vocals + the power to move the protagonist in ways rarely seen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1KTnoi2Kxg