If you could be better at one thing.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Dr. Gorgenflex said:
On second thought, I wish I was better at the cowbell. Cause you gotta have more cowbell.
You sir, have won a voucher that can be redeemed for one Internets!

I suppose I could be better at concentrating. I have a bit of a short...

...look! bunnies!

Scarecrow38

Apr 17, 2008
I guess making small talk. Swordfighting is a noble and respectable art but it's hard to find a place for it in modern society.

Though it is still true that we could all use more cowbell in our lives.

NewClassic_v1legacy

Bringer of Words
Jul 30, 2008
Man, I was actually hoping for a majority of serious answers out of this thread. I suppose, given my latest outlook, that my answer should be "being less elitist."

My actual answer is writing. I have it as a hobby right now, and I've done it once professionally (on this site), but it's something I'd love to do for the rest of my life given the opportunity. So, getting better at it is something I really want to do both in the short and long term. Maybe gaining contacts in the business as well, since that could help me get published. But mostly writing, it's a hobby I both enjoy and think I could do professionally given enough practice.

rex922

Sep 30, 2009
id take guitar because guitar is more badass than cowbell....there i said it

SovietSecrets

iDrink, iSmoke, iPill
Nov 16, 2008
IdealistCommi said:
My artistic ability. I have a very sweet picture in mind, but I draw like a boy who has his right hand as a flipper and the other is a foot.

I can't draw a good stick figure for the love of god
This. I really wish I could draw. Seems like a good way to kill time in class.

sky14kemea

Deus Ex-Mod
Jun 26, 2008
Singing, 'cause right now I'm not so good :/ but singing cheers me up.
It'd be nice if I could sing to cheer myself up, but not cause other people pain while doing so :p

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I would improve either my conversation skills or my ability to read people and their emotions.