If you could be the protagonist from any game...

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
I'd either be Cloud Strife before he became an angsty little ***** (let's face it, he was a straight up pimp), Sub Zero (if people got on my nerves, I could freeze them), or Tommy Vercetti (80's Miami would've been awesome to live in).

Moochkin

Apr 10, 2008
KaizokuouHasu said:
J.C. Denton from Deus Ex. I want those nano-augmentations he's sporting. I would also like that agent outfit and trench coat. I'm not too much for sunglasses though.

Besides; he gets to deal with conspiracies and factions that are actually real!
As cool as JC denton is i think id rather be Adam Jensen from human revolution as he has thos cool sunglasses that flip out of his face :D

Moochkin

Apr 10, 2008
KaizokuouHasu said:
J.C. Denton from Deus Ex. I want those nano-augmentations he's sporting. I would also like that agent outfit and trench coat. I'm not too much for sunglasses though.

As cool as JC denton is i think id rather be Adam Jensen from human revolution as he has thos cool sunglasses that flip out of his face :D

Moochkin

Apr 10, 2008
WhatHityou said:
Well i know who I wouldn't be

A) masterchief, Though I love playing halo he had a terible childhood all his closest friends were murdered and I never get a chance to wash up or sleep between kicking ass.

B)link, Can be summed up with HEY LISTEN, HEY LISTEN!, ect

c)Nathan drake, It's the hairdoo I just can't stand it.

I think id be my death knight, A looooooong list of awesome powers the inability to die and me and 50 friends can go and stomp on a night elf's face whats there to complain about? Except maybe the daily quests.
just walk around and faceroll anything that dares get in your way? :p

the master chief would be cool as well though, if anyone steals a car park space from you just flip there car over lol.

KaizokuouHasu

May 19, 2011
Moochkin said:
KaizokuouHasu said:

As cool as Adam likely is, I still have to give it to J.C. though. And here's why; Adam's voice sound weaker in a way. It's like he's making his voice darker than it actually is. Second; Adam has got machine parts on his body. One of my biggest fears in the world is dismemberment. I don't want to know what it is like to lose a limb and then have it be replaced with metal. *Shivers!*

That said; his retractable blades = AWESOME!! ~nerdgasms~