If you could choose a single NPC to have a game built around them... who would you choose...

Couch Radish

Mar 28, 2011
Definitely Saxton Hale. Any game where I can run around punching hippies is always a plus for me.

Pretty much Postal 2 with more chest hair.

Zorak the Mantis

Oct 17, 2007
AetherWolf said:
or maybe Jacknife from Mirror's Edge?
Was just thinking about that...

playing as Le Volpe from Assassin's Creed 2 would be fun. It would make a really fun stealth/action game, something like a cross between Thief and AC.

PlasmaFrog

Feb 2, 2009
I choose Majora from Majora's Masl: That evil spirit that possessed the skullkid into doing bad things.

Why? Surely there's a lot to know behind the backstory. Supposedly, the mask was used behind hexing rituals during its origin. It was then locked away and feared forever since it was certain to bring destruction upon the world.

So, why not? The only difficult part is having to incorporate Link into the game, but every game doesn't need some guy in a green cap. Nintendo should break the tradition with this one.

Lesd3vil

Oct 11, 2010
Sariteiya said:
The dog from Fable. Forget all this Hero nonsense, I was more attached to that dog than any other single character in any of the Fable games, my wife and child included. So just cut out the middleman and let me play as a spellcasting kickass dog.
Play Okami on PS2.

xXxJessicaxXx said:
I want Harley Quinn to have her own GTA crime game because she's awesome. A girl can dream of hitting bank tellers with giant hammers and rollerskating away can't she?

This is probably my favourite gaming image of the year so far. hehehe :)
Why does it look like she's telling him off and he's like, 'not this again, why won't she shut up?!' :p

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Pheonixe said:
Zelda.

As in, have an actual Legend of Zelda game be about playing Zelda and kicking ass. Let her take her own destiny into her hands for once instead of dancing to the tune of some old farts and their older rocks.
A Zelda-centered game [http://zelda.wikia.com/wiki/Zelda:_The_Wand_of_Gamelon], you say?

bl4ckh4wk64

Walking Mass Effect Codex
Jun 11, 2010

Nah, but in all seriousness, I'd like to see a game based around the Geth rebellion against the Quarrians. I mean, that would be so awesome...

MortisLegio

Nov 5, 2008
Sariteiya said:
The dog from Fable. Forget all this Hero nonsense, I was more attached to that dog than any other single character in any of the Fable games, my wife and child included. So just cut out the middleman and let me play as a spellcasting kickass dog.
I felt the same way. that dog is awesome

OT: Alyx from Half-life 2

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
I'll go with my friend's idea and say one of the Galactic Federation troopers from Metroid Prime.

Booze Zombie

Dec 8, 2007
I'd probably design my own custom NPC and build an entire backstory, personality, etc. I'd hate to constrain a game to a premade character built for another purpose.

Kungfu_Teddybear

Legacy
Jan 17, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Drago-Morph said:
Conrad Verner [http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Conrad_Verner], obviously. He's simply the most incredible character in the Mass Effect universe.

So pretty much a game of humping pictures of Shepard.

General BrEeZy

Jul 26, 2009
Jenkins from Halo 1!!!
wait, why does the Jenkins always die???
......seriously! jenkins in halo and jenkins in mass effect have a quick intro, then get killed...wtf dude...

so yeah, Jenkins! or maybe space pirates from Metroid.
OOH OOH OOH Commander Adam Malkovich from Metroid! that would be BOSS!

TheLoneBeet

Feb 15, 2011
This is actually sort of a tough one. I'm gonna go with Thane from Mass Effect 2. He was one of my favorite characters, only beating Garrus because he actually had something to say instead of some crap about calibrations pretty much every time I was on the Normandy.

ShakyFiend

Jun 10, 2009
Navi. It'd be considered hard labour, given to rapists and so on. Hey, LISTEN! for 20 years....

General BrEeZy said:
Jenkins from Halo 1!!!
wait, why does the Jenkins always die???
This one dosent....

xXBanisherXx

Jul 5, 2009
I'm getting a bit tired of everyone saying basically every companion of Mass Effect. Yes, they're cool. They have a nice storyline, I know. But this isn't an agreement forum. We're here to argue and debate. Say original things. For example; Canderous Ordo from Kotor 1 and 2. Yes, another Bioware character. Shut up...

List of people I'd love to see get their own game:

Canderous Ordo KOTOR(Mandalore from KOTOR 2)
Carth Onasi KOTOR (this is the last Bioware one, I promise)
Garth FABLE_II
Dr. +/G PRIOR
Captain Keyes HALO
Any of the squad characters from Republic Commando. (Or just ANOTHER republic commando)
I know there's more (probably more Bioware characters), but those are just off the top of my head.