If you could choose...

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Yay general thread time... Who else is skeptical about Deus Ex Human Revolution?

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
Shorts seem to get longer every year. At what point will they stop being shorts?

Zap Rowsdower

Jun 24, 2010
I would choose..........................not ignoring this.

[HEADING=2]Be ignored no longer[/HEADING]

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Eh, I need to play Deus Ex before I'll really have an opinion. I have it on my computer, I just haven't played it. I know, I should be ashamed, and I am. Working on it. At least I'll know how Human Revolution turns out before I get all hyped, I suppose.

So... what was this thread supposed to be about?

FoxyStig

Aug 28, 2009
I thought for sure Everyone would be saying "you are f*%$ing retarted man!" or "you don't belong on escapist f*^#@tard" or crap like that. thanks kind people for being normal.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Marmooset said:
Shorts seem to get longer every year. At what point will they stop being shorts?
When everyone starts remarking that you've outgrown your trousers and you reply "No, I haven't..."

TheComedown

Aug 24, 2009
FoxyStig said:
I thought for sure Everyone would be saying "you are f*%$ing retarted man!" or "you don't belong on escapist f*^#@tard" or crap like that. thanks kind people for being normal.
Polls being broked is common place, happens all the time here.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Sacman said:
Yay general thread time... Who else is skeptical about Deus Ex Human Revolution?
I'm skeptical about all new games.

FoxyStig said:
Hey, the poll gets killed if you ever edit the original post. We're used to topics that claim to offer a poll, only to find it nixed.

Dango

Feb 11, 2010
So, anyone else download the "Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale" demo on Steam? It's really fun.

EDIT: I thought so...

Marmooset

Mar 29, 2010
FoxyStig said:
Will it make you feel more at home if someone does?
My (slight) rep here is already that of being a jerkass, so it's no skin off my nose.
Lemme know.
deadman91 said:
When everyone starts remarking that you've outgrown your trousers and you reply "No, I haven't..."
Dang, that's good.
And you've given me a great excuse for getting out all my old pants.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Marmooset said:
Well pants are getting shorter, it all works out. I got a phonecall from a friend saying that she couldn't find any pants that were long enough. I am just worried that the transistion period will be bad.

FoxyStig said:
Nah we will just steal your thread and go nuts.

My blender died and I really want a milkshake, I am sad, but not sad enough to make a sad thread, does anyone have advice?

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
DeadlyYellow said:
FoxyStig said:
Hey, the poll gets killed if you ever edit the original post. We're used to topics that claim to offer a poll, only to find it nixed.
you know? it never used to do that before it's only until recently that I've noticed the 'phantom polls'...

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Marmooset said:
deadman91 said:
Dang, that's good.
And you've given me a great excuse for getting out all my old pants.
I'm here to help. Enjoy the confusion.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Thaius said:
Eh, I need to play Deus Ex before I'll really have an opinion. I have it on my computer, I just haven't played it. I know, I should be ashamed, and I am. Working on it. At least I'll know how Human Revolution turns out before I get all hyped, I suppose.

So... what was this thread supposed to be about?
it's general now it doesn't matter, just start a conversation...