If you could create a single game

Insanity72

Feb 14, 2011
Ok i'm sure this has been done before, but according to the search it hasn't been done for awhile, so...

If you could create a single game, any game at all, What would it be? This can be anything from a new game to a previous series (or single) game to creating something completely new or combining to games together.

As for me, I would absolutely love a game that combine Star wars Battle Front 2 and WarHammer 40K, same game play mechanics as BF2 but with all the races and vehicles (excluding titans) in 40K. If this game is ever made, i will be completely happy with life.

So what about you escapist?

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
I would make a FF game where you play as the villain . Hopefully a villain as awsome as kefka . OR a kind of remake of the original FF game , but instead of being the 4 warriors of light ( Cosmos) we would be the 4 warriors of chaos.

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
Give me another Souls game by From Software, but this time developed exclusively for the PC and I can die a happy man.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Kajt said:
Give me another Souls game by From Software, but this time developed exclusively for the PC and I'll die a happy man.
You sir will live a long , long life.

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
Knights of the Old Republic 3, not some MMO. Also...4, 5, 6, and as many as possible.

I don't know how it would work, but I'd love to see a game based on Christopher Marlowe's 'A Massacre in Paris.'

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
krazykidd said:
Kajt said:
Give me another Souls game by From Software, but this time developed exclusively for the PC and I'll die a happy man.
You sir will live a long , long life.
Indeed...
Oh, well. At least I can look forward to PS3 emulators with Demon's Souls and Dark Souls in the future.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
GreatTeacherCAW said:
I would make a modern military shooter that focuses on multiplayer so I could swim in cash while you all drown in your failed dreams.
ahaah, best answer ever.

Also,

Ok i'm sure this has been done before, but according to the search it hasn't been done for awhile, so...
The evidence says otherwise:

Hyper-space

Nov 25, 2008
I have been thinking of an RPG for ages. Basically, the setting would be high fantasy, with tons of different species (the amount you would see in a sci-fi setting) and extra-terrestrial elements. It would be like a fantasy game with sci-fi sensibilities.

You are unable to save or load in this game, relying instead upon check-points which can be found at inns, towns or camps that you've set-up (or ones own house). Failure in the game would be treated differently, as an encounter can end in either 3 things: you win, you die or you get captured/manage to run away. So for example, bandits might want to try and sell you as a slave if they manage to capture you, or force you to fight in an arena (for gambling purposes). However, a necromancer or a mage might have different use of you, whether that's raising you from the dead to enslaving you using magic.

While this would only apply to humanoid NPCs, animals and monsters would probably just kill you which means that you would have to run away. I am thinking that maybe if your character is low enough on health, he/she could cast themselves onto an river, pass out, and then if you're lucky enough wake up on a beach somewhere. All in all, luck would be a deciding factor alongside the difficulty setting, luck would increase the chances of the enemy deciding to not kill you or you surviving being ship-wrecked (or whatever, lots of options).

The game would also have less voice-acting in English and more in made-up languages. For one, it would eliminate the problem of repetitive voice-acting and you could make tons of voice-acting and dialogue just using a computer. It would also give the option for language-skills to come in play, so that the higher your language skill, the more text you can read in the subtitles when talking to other races.

Insanity72

Feb 14, 2011
Matthew94 said:
Insanity72 said:
There was a thesd on this made the same day as you, you didn't look very hard.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.337198-Share-your-ideas-and-concepts-for-videogames
burningdragoon said:
GreatTeacherCAW said:
I would make a modern military shooter that focuses on multiplayer so I could swim in cash while you all drown in your failed dreams.
ahaah, best answer ever.

Also,

The evidence says otherwise:
When i searched i searched for "Create a game" and similar variations, so that thread did not appear.

wooty

Vi Britannia
Aug 1, 2009
An Command & Conquer or Total War style game but based in the Code Geass universe. MASS KNIGHTMARE FRAME CARNAGE!!!!!!

Either that, or a Magika Madoka game which is styled like Devil May Cry or Bayonetta

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I figure this would be relevant to the thread.

OT: I want Kingdom Hearts III, damn it.

Give Final Fantasy a break, Square.

werty10089

Aug 14, 2011
Probably some city simulator where you get to play a person infused with superpowers, yet are forced to be a villain. Maybe a simulation where you take control of a fantasy-themed civilization beginning with a tribe of creatures from a selection of races, and have to start attempting to reap the land of resources while constructing small cities. Perhaps a remake of Ant-Sim, with evolutionary points to customize your colony with, and aphids or other insects you can ally with for mutual benefits. If only my ideas were practical.

TephlonPrice

Dec 24, 2011
Killzone as an RPG game. I've honestly wondered it hasn't happened yet. It'd be like C&C meets EndWar. Give it a map editor, online that isn't made of ass, & a campaign mode that actually fits & allows the player to play as the ISA or Helghast & we've got an awesome game. Add in a skirmish mode like the early C&Cs did & you've a potential GOTY.

Nyaoku

Jan 7, 2012
Fallout 3 setting but with a few more indoor areas for the close combat thing. Add destructable environments but also make it to where you can build your own fortress. Not by a dropdown menu, I mean taking that fence over there for boards to seal up windows, set tripwires for early detection etc ... Give it some free running like mirror's edge if you aren't carrying too much weight in your inventory. Um ... oh yea, have the ablility to customize your character by editing the model to your liking, how Spore should have been. And, let it be free to play but you can spend money to download player-made accessories and they get a cut as in-game currency to keep it running. No leveling, your character has sectional damage and armor like the old starwars games for the N64. Finally, let it have an offline mode.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Since HL3 is definitely already in the works, it would be Kingdom Hearts 3. God Square, just give us KH3 already.