If you could die in any way, what would it be?

Xhumed

Jun 15, 2008
Having sex on a tank whilst playing an epic electric guitar solo.

Cause of death would be exhaustion.

Sadly, I'm well aware this will never happen, so I'll go with sacrificing myself to save someone I love.

CasualZombie

Mar 14, 2008
either
1) look up "death of Zabusa" (fighting 60 guys after his arms are broken)
2) As a kid I was curious what being on the receiving end of the Guyver's "megasmasher" is like.
3) The death of Leon from the film "Leon"

Saskwach

Nov 4, 2007
In a place that don't know mah name...
Seriously. A hitch-hiker in a town he was passing through to places unknown. Something about that strikes me as right.

alloneword post=18.73209.787659 said:
Death by sexual exhaustion :p
You can die of tennis elbow?

OverlordSteve

Jul 8, 2008
Probably the way we last saw Father Gregori, except there would be about 10 times more zombies,and they would be trying to get my to do my english homework. I'd blow up a gasoline tank before writing that essay!

nickster1

Sep 29, 2008
riding a horse of pure awsome while listening to disturbed with a machingun in one hand and a beer in the other

Xhumed

Jun 15, 2008
Saskwach post=18.73209.789149 said:
In a place that don't know mah name...
Seriously. A hitch-hiker in a town he was passing through to places unknown. Something about that strikes me as right.

alloneword post=18.73209.787659 said:
Death by sexual exhaustion :p
You can die of tennis elbow?
No. but you can by dehydration.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
(First post on this forum! :D)

I'd have to go with dying peacefully in my sleep. However, if that's not possible for some reason, death via euthanasia if I've reached an age over 100 and I'm suffering from a terminal disease.

Gotham Soul

Aug 12, 2008
Die as a brave and courageous anti-violence advocate in a gang war and make everybody realize what they're doing and turn to pacifism then be missed and mourned by everybody within nine hundred miles.

sirdanrhodes

Nov 7, 2007
Killed by someone using a super gravity gun to hurl a flaming toilet at me with two naked lesbians on it whilst I am eating a pizza and playing video games on the moon with cradle of filth playing untill my death.

That's randomness for your arse.

Crowghast

Aug 29, 2008
I would very much like to die after wondering how I died as I stare at my body, lifeless and convulsing with several friends laughing their asses off before realising i'm not faking, then having my fetter immediately removed from the living plane as my ghost is cast into oblivion. After that... I 'unno, I haunt the Emperor?
*Get it!? Oblivion as in "not non-existence"!? Eh? Eh?*

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
My ideal death would be everyone in a room, including me, is thinking really hard. Then, all of a sudden, for any reason whatsoever, my head explodes. Awesome!