If you could ever switch voices with an actor/tress which one would it be?

Jackalb

Dec 31, 2009
Cpt_Oblivious said:
Jeremy Irons. I would talk like Scar from The Lion King all the time.

THIS THIS THIS.

I already know all the lyrics to Be Prepared, If I did it in his voice I would OD on awesomeness.

YouBecame

May 2, 2010
Morgan Freeman. I would love his voice. Oh I would talk at myself for hours just to listen to it.

/creepy man love.

Mersadeon

Jun 8, 2010
Cpt_Oblivious said:
For me, it's the german voice of Scar (Thomas Fritsch). These words are written into the deepest parts of my brain... "Lang lebe der König!"

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
Jack_Uzi said:
I've just seen the movie 'The big red one' and I had the thought: If I was a bit older, I would SO like to have the voice of Lee Marvin in that movie.
My question: would anyone like to switch the sound of his voice for that of an other?
The guy who does Garett from the Thief series, or rather simply the voice of Garett (since from recollection he also did the voices of the guards I disliked)

Willis_D

May 27, 2009
Morgan Freeman, Liam Neeson, or the one, the only, Stephen Fry. His voice would be so awesome to have.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Easy Answer: Tom Kenny. With his voice, I will make Billions of Dollars and being SpongeBob and the Ice King!

Or Charlie Adler, Patrick Warburton, Dan Castinalleta, Robin Williams or Billy West...

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
Mersadeon said:
Cpt_Oblivious said:
For me, it's the german voice of Scar (Thomas Fritsch). These words are written into the deepest parts of my brain... "Lang lebe der König!"
If I can find a Lion King DVD I am so watching the German translation. I know the German version of The Simpsons has an amazing Homer voice.

Sporky111

Digital Wizard
Dec 17, 2008
My first choice is Sam Elliot. Deep, gruff, and yet strangely comforting. Like a cool uncle that travels all the time and very seldom comes to visit.

Failing that, I'd go for Robert Downey Jr. Very cool voice, and very versatile (as shown in Tropic Thunder)

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Ah... I'd love to either have Ellen McLain's voice, or whoever did Tenenbaum in Bioshock.

wadark

Dec 22, 2007
Sporky111 said:
My first choice is Sam Elliot. Deep, gruff, and yet strangely comforting. Like a cool uncle that travels all the time and very seldom comes to visit.

Failing that, I'd go for Robert Downey Jr. Very cool voice, and very versatile (as shown in Tropic Thunder)
Oh yeah, Robert Downey Jr. would be on my list as well.

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Kieth David.... Ya'know, captain Anderson from Mass Effect.

Let's go punch a ambassador.

syth0000

Mar 10, 2010
Deffinetly John DiMagio ( voice of Marcus Fenix from gears of war & Bender of futurama) Or Will Smith :D