If you could exist in a game universe which would it be?

teqrevisited

Mar 17, 2010
Probably Final Fantasy 9's Gaia. Either in Lindblum or Alexandria, post-reconstruction. Definitely wouldn't want to be around while Bahamut or Atomos tear shit up.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
Oblivion.

Give me a horse (that I don't know how to ride), a bow (that I have no idea how to shoot) and a sword (that fortunately I do know how to use) and i'll be the worst mercenary in the land.

Collins254

Jul 30, 2011
then again thinkg about it, theres always the playboy mansion game, i could live with that, just saying.

ProZack

Jun 28, 2011
Like that other dude said, Star Wars. The KoTOR era. Watched the original trilogy when I was 5, and I'll always be a Star Wars nerd. I'd be a Jedi, two single bladed lightsabers, one blue one silver, and then fight the most evil of Sith.

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
Vana'diel, from Final Fantasy XI. It's just...so awesome. So, so awesome.

GreenSscythe

Mar 8, 2011
The inFAMOUS one providing I'm a conduit like Cole and no one uses the ray sphere.

Edit : or the RFI for that matter

Knight Captain Kerr

May 27, 2011
The same as the OP just be some random Breton guy who joins the mages guild. Or Mass Effect that would also be pretty good. GTA could be fun with all the crazy radio and television shows but somebody may run me over with a car for fun.

Jan 27, 2011
I have said this before, and I'll keep on saying it.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Almost a perfect world, and it's really fun too.

I guess the pokemon universe would be a runner up though. Just lemme mix up Gen 1 and 2 and I will be perfectly happy. And gimme a squirtle to start with. :p

TheEverix

May 31, 2011
Riggsby101 said:
Pokemon....Red/Blue era....duh
I was scrolling down thinking "oh no...I'm a dying breed."

I'd take the Pokemon world too, but I'm not opposed to the newer generations as most seem to be. Gen 1 was obviously the best though.

GamemasterAnthony

Dec 5, 2010

Seriously...how many of these threads have we had already?

I still would like to go on record that it would be a BAD idea to live in any video game world. Just look at the amount of collateral damage done at the beginning of Super Mario Galaxy and you'll see what I mean.

TheEndlessSleep

Sep 1, 2010
I'd say living in the Warhammer 40k universe as a Tyranid Hive Fleet would be pretty damn awesome.

And yes - a Hive Fleet is a single enitity :)

Awww yeah...

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Animal Crossing since it plain and simple without conflicts (no need to worry about monster, demons, aliens etc) about than that debt that racoon.

Riobux

Apr 15, 2009
Fable 3. I like the idea of shooting people with a handgun, and then slicing-and-dicing while shocking them. Then when I die? All I get is a few scars.