If you could get a permit for anything...

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
This thread was thought up while watching Mythbusters. They have been granted a special permit from the local government, apparently, which allows them to do what they do which involves busting myths, I 'spose.
And exploding many, many things.

So this brings me back to the point of this thread. If you could have an permit for anything in the world, what would it be? Mine is the Mythbusters one, for obvious reasons.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Mine would be -Obviously- a permit to kill.
There would be so much cleansing... hehehehehe
auuuuhahahahaha!

*ahem*
dammit, stop making me think of good things that won't happen! :(

zerzxes

Apr 14, 2009
The permit to get free pizzas from any store or resturant! It would be awesome!

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
I'd love a permit for slapping children who act like animals in public. I mean, if their parents can't be bothered, someone's gotta do it.

fix-the-spade

Feb 25, 2008
Permit to summarily sieze the assets of anyone in the world at any moment.

I wouldn't make anyone destitute, but if I took £50 from every person earning $100k per year or more in the world once a year.

to quote Fonzie, aaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
A permit to do whatever the feck i wanted.

Or a permit that allows me to write other permits...Yeah i thought this through.

Sep 5, 2009
A permit for a Timberwolf from Mechwarrior. Of course this would require that mechs exist in the first place.

How do you not want one of these things?

Sassafrass

This is a placeholder
Legacy
Aug 24, 2009
Country
United Kingdom
Last of the Chinchillas said:
A permit for a Timberwolf from Mechwarrior. Of course this would require that mechs exist in the first place.

I don't. Why?

REX beats all.

Mray3460

Jul 27, 2008
A permit to have unrestricted access to all places, items, or persons, and to reveal anything I wanted to the public in any manner I choose, under protection from the law (I.E. able to walk into the Oval Office, Congress, The Pentagon, Area 51, or other high security places, read any documents or examine any object/devise [and have unrestricted access to diagrams and notes on those devices], or ask questions of, and have strait answers given by, any person in the country without any consequences, and guaranteed protection while doing so by armed government bodyguards).

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
sasquatch99 said:
Last of the Chinchillas said:

I don't. Why?

REX beats all.
Yes, yes he does. My poll on it said so. He was 3 times as poular as RAY ;D

A permit to steal, definitely.

GHMonkey

Aug 11, 2009
a permit to cockslap those elitist enough to say they know who does and dosnt coontibute so society.

for reals though, permit for an M1 Abrams and free fuel.

Amnestic

High Priest of Haruhi
Aug 22, 2008
Jedamethis said:
Supreme Unleaded said:
the permit to be allowed to steal anything i want whenever i want...anything.
Amnestic said:
A permit to steal, definitely.
Ah, but then it wouldn't be stealing would it?
Fine then. A permit to relieve others of their goods, worldly possessions, monetary earnings and daughters business deals.