If you could get in to bed with anyone in the world. Who would it be?

Killerscape

Jul 25, 2010
So guys and gals. Who would you get in to bed with given the chance. Anyone in the world. A reason with a name/description.

Mine would be the girl next door. Not the actor from the movie but my actual neighbor.

Please guys, no "your mother" jokes - ColdStorage

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
People I actually know/know of?

No one, most of the guys that I know of in my town are complete idiots and not attractive enough for me to justify sleeping with such an idiot.

Rarhnor

Jun 2, 2010
Killerscape said:
Mine would be the girl next door. Not the actor from the movie but my actual neighbor.
Good luck. Do tell, if it works out.

OT: To be honest, I don't really have anyone that I'd "get in bed with". Would it be cheating, if I say my future, currently unknown, spouse? (reason obvious).

Mr. Grey

I changed my face, ya like it?
Aug 31, 2009
I choose Patrick Stewart, his voice would soothe me to sleep as he reads me a bed time story.

What? You never specifically said we had to have sex. I used a loophole.

If it had to be sex... nah, can't think of a single person I would definitely get in bed with.

Crystalite

Apr 2, 2010
The Master Chief.
If only to get him to take his armor of, lol.

No, I am in a happy relationship atm.
I wouldn´t want to have sex with anyone I don´t love, that is just kind of a waste of time.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Someone who I really care about, and who cares about me too. I wouldn't go for a one night stand, because it would mean nothing

Angerwing

Kid makes a post...
Jun 1, 2009
Just assuming people we know are out of the question (otherwise you'd get a very boring answer), I'm going to say...

Megan Fox. She's not the sharpest tool in the shed, but she's got a nice body.

Betancore

Apr 23, 2010
Mr. Grey said:
I choose Patrick Stewart, his voice would soothe me to sleep as he reads me a bed time story.

What? You never specifically said we had to have sex. I used a loophole.

If it had to be sex... nah, can't think of a single person I would definitely get in bed with.

Excellent point, I choose Dumbledore for the same reason. Is it alright if he doesn't exist? But seriously, in all honesty, I'd have to know the person very well and like them too. I'm not just going to say some random celebrity's name. I don't know what they might have.

SeriousSquirrel

Mar 15, 2010
Keira Knightly, for a celeb pick. Realisticaly though only someone who I've been going out with for some time, and like

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
For a serious relationship? No one at the time. For a night of screwing around? Hmm... Who to chose >>

The Disk Thrower said:
Myself!
i want sleep =_="
Homer Simpson has had that fantasy before OO

Guest_Star

Jul 25, 2010
Killerscape said:
So guys and gals. Who would you get in to bed with given the chance. Anyone in the world. A reason with a name/description.
A hypothetical night of passion with any person in the world, regardless of present day status, no strings attached, no consequences?

Hmm... Belladonna.

In a more realistic setting; the chubby cashier girl at the local store. Man, baby got back!

EHKOS

Madness to my Methods
Feb 28, 2010
uhhhhh pfffffffff gosh....I guess I would go with Brooke Lee Adams.

Angryman101

Aug 7, 2009
At this moment, no one. I had really, really terrible sex last night and I'm literally turned off by the mere thought of bumping uglies a the moment.