If you could get in to bed with anyone in the world. Who would it be?

Ambi

Oct 9, 2009
I don't think I know of him yet. I'm not interested in casual sex with some hot celebrity stranger.

skeliton112

Aug 12, 2009
Lena Katina. To add content so i dont get in trouble i would chose her because she is hot and has a nice body.

EchetusXe

Jun 19, 2008
My girlfriend.

BoosterGold said:
My girlfriend, because she is perfect and anyone else would be a step down
Hey! You stole my idea and posted said idea way before I even visited the site. How did you do that?

Killerscape

Jul 25, 2010
Betancore said:
Mr. Grey said:
I choose Patrick Stewart, his voice would soothe me to sleep as he reads me a bed time story.

What? You never specifically said we had to have sex. I used a loophole.

If it had to be sex... nah, can't think of a single person I would definitely get in bed with.

Excellent point, I choose Dumbledore for the same reason. Is it alright if he doesn't exist? But seriously, in all honesty, I'd have to know the person very well and like them too. I'm not just going to say some random celebrity's name. I don't know what they might have.
forgot to add that the person can be fictional as well. Hell Id do the chick from Unreal 2. Now if I could only remember her name.

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
SwollenGoat, just to get my sandwich back ... oh you mean sexually ... but then again there was no explicit mention of sex so I'm going to stick with my first answer.

Nibsy

Sep 11, 2009
V TheSystem V said:
Someone who I really care about, and who cares about me too. I wouldn't go for a one night stand, because it would mean nothing
Pretty much this.
Or this chick I know, who is unbelievably beautiful and amazing and eeee.

...Alternatively Elisha Cuthbert.

And since you didn't mention anything about sex; Liam Neeson. His voice is soothing.

The Geek Lord

Apr 15, 2009
Betancore said:
I'm not just going to say some random celebrity's name. I don't know what they might have.
Ess Tee Deez, that's what! Nah, too obvious.

Anyways, I can't really think of anyone. At least not anyone that actually exists.

Why no, there aren't very many people in my life, how could you ever tell?[/sarcasticassholism]

rekabdarb

Jun 25, 2008
I believe the real question is who WOULDN'T I SLEEP WITH... o wait a minute only 1 for 1 experience... daumn

so much thought mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i choose a 6 chamber magnum so that i can deliver to myself the answer that will never reach me... but how will i know the answer if i don't know the question. Damn that'd be deep shit if i knew what i was talking about

Dexiro said:
I require snuggles to live, anyone who's up for that :3
i'll snuggle

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
The Arbiter from Halo, he'd read me a bed time story with his soothing voice

Then he'd kill the monsters in my closet!

Sush "I love you Arbiter"
Arbiter "I love you too Sush"

Jun 16, 2010
Killerscape said:
So guys and gals. Who would you get in to bed with given the chance.
In all seriousness, God.
If I was in bed with God, nobody would fuck with me, like, ever.

Wait, did you mean sex?

Dxz5roxg

Aug 19, 2009
Jessica Alba all the way. She's crazy hot. Plus I didn't think Fantastic Four was that bad.

V TheSystem V

Sep 11, 2009
Nibsy said:
V TheSystem V said:
Someone who I really care about, and who cares about me too. I wouldn't go for a one night stand, because it would mean nothing
Pretty much this.
Or this chick I know, who is unbelievably beautiful and amazing and eeee.

...Alternatively Elisha Cuthbert.

And since you didn't mention anything about sex; Liam Neeson. His voice is soothing.
I was gonna say Charlize Theron or Yvonne Strahovski, but now you mention Elisha Cuthbert, she would be good for an answer in Shag, Marry, Avoid.