If you could go back and tell your teenage self one piece of advice...

Dangit2019

Aug 8, 2011
I'm talking high school-age here. Anyways, pretty self explanatory; keep it short, and NO, YOU CANNOT TELL THEM TO INVEST IN APPLE or some crap like that.

For myself, I'm still in high school, so I would tell my middle school self this:
1. Metallica isn't going to get better, appreciate Kill Em All-The Black Album because it only gets worse from here...
2. My Chemical Romance sucks, grow the f*** up and get into more metal and other good stuff instead of learning the lyrics to Na Na Na(Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na).
3. She's pretty right now, but you're friendzoned for life and she gets uglier later. Deal with it.
4. WATCH TROLL 2 ON NETFLIX FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING SACRED.

And...go.

Captcha: hobby-horse

Apparently horses like to knit or something.

senordesol

Oct 12, 2009
Ask. Her. Out.

Wait? one piece? Uh...shit...wait...um...you know what? I'm going to go with that.

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
You're lactose intolerant, Sam. So when you lose a ton of weight and are sick all the time, try and eat healthy afterwards so you don't put it all back on. Also - all girls ages 12-25 need to be slapped repeatedly, we're all assholes. Don't take it personally. Most of them will be miserable single mothers or divorced in 15 years. Don't take shit from anyone. And stop being shy, ffs. Doesn't do any good.

Edit: teenage girls need all the advice they can get. And a smack upside the head.

Kuilui

Apr 1, 2010
After you drop out of college DO NOT lock yourself in your room for over a year, go get a job, go do something. Don't do that to yourself, the severe misery isn't worth it and is just a waste of time and please try to be less shy..

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
You will meet a lass on August 13th 1997 .... do not tell her that you would love to fuck her mum, it will not go down well and we can do without that kick to ye olde bollocks that comes afterwards.

Slaanesh

Aug 1, 2011
Stop being an angry anti-social prick you fat fucking (racist expletive).

OP, my captcha is hobby-horse as well...

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
grow a spine and stop caring...about EVERYTHING right now

and do your damn homework

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I would tell myself to stop being such a pessimistic ***** and get over it.

Also, when a guy smiles at you, the proper response is to smile back, not give him a weird look and go back to reading. No one likes that, it's rather rude.

May 17, 2010
When you get asked to parties go. Isolating yourself on purpose is not cool but rather something a twat would do. Generally socialize.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
Vault101 said:

So much this . Also , go work out and you will get laid , periode.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
Vault101 said:

Wouldn't doing homework involve caring?

OT: "Don't ask her out, dude. More trouble than it's worth."

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
"Don't start smoking three years from now. Cause quitting it nine years from now is going to be a pain."

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Join theater as a freshman. You can get SSL hours for it and it's actually something you'll enjoy.

bluepilot

Jul 10, 2009
Study chemistry because about a decade later you will have to learn chemistry for real and you will mistake an atom for an alien solar system and everyone will laugh at you.

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Don't go to the party at your friends house.
Narrowed down everything that went wrong in my life to that party.