If you could go back in time and fix one game.

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
dkuch said:
SebZero said:
I'd fix KotoR 2 into the sacred game it should have been.

I'd also fix Halo 3 so that anyone under the age of 16 who picked it up fell into a coma/ imploded.
Hey now thats a bit much, cause that includes me. I would say any one under 12, basically no DESCENDED balls no talk.
There, I fixed it for you.

Sviests

Jun 15, 2009
I`d say Assassin`s Creed. It was a big letdown for me. Combat - crap. Missions - crap. Too repetitive. Do a shitload of unnecessary things before you get to the real point of game - assassinations. I totally agree that the game is the WGOTY.

Cuniculus

May 29, 2009
Resident Evil 5. What the fuck did the developers not get? WE LOVED THE ONE VS ONE THOUSAND FORMULA! Why did you have to go and give us a stupid ass NPC partner for the entire fucking game? Just stick Chris in there alone, and it would be a shit load more enjoyable.

Xan Krieger

Completely insane
Feb 11, 2009
I'd fix Dawn of War 2 by upping the number of races to 10 and make it so there was a massive campaign map (because the one in Soulstorm was just too small) featuring the three Dawn of War 2 planets. Also I would've made the squad sizes bigger.

Dudimus

Aug 5, 2009
I would have given Dawn of War II more content period. At least enough to make it worth twenty five dollars.

I would fix Mass Effect by removing all of those stupid elevators, and either making shepard run faster, or removing a bunch of the artificial time enhancing arbitrary walking.

I would fix Fallout 3 by making the SPECIAL stats matter more.

WayOutThere

Aug 1, 2009
One of two things:

Project Origin needed mystery and the same profound/beyond reality emotional power found in the first.

or

I'd give Mass Effect fun combat. Oh sure, some Bionic/Tech powers were cool but otherwise the combat was meh.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - I'd have ended it as they originally intended and spare myself the abortions that the next three games were. No Hylden, no paradoxes within paradoxes, and the world will be a better place.

Nazulu

They will not take our Fluids
Jun 5, 2008
Like to fix Brawl since that is what I bought the bloody Wii for and make 'em keep most things that were in Melee, and to kill the person that decided to add in random tripping!

Feb 13, 2008
AbuFace said:
I would fix Star Wars Galaxies. Give it the development time it needed to realize all its potential, and ensure it wouldn't fall victim to the legendary mismanagement that it went through.
Oh boy...

I'd just remove the NGE from SW:G, the teleporting gnomes from EQ (possibly the planestones as well), the GDN/ED from City Of Heroes : Generally all the game breaking "balancing" elements that took all the fun out of it.

Shycte

Mar 10, 2009
I'd make Ubisoft work another year on Assasins Creed. It had potential, they fucked it up.

Juraz

May 31, 2009
Kotor 2 it had the greatest potential too bad it was rushed to hell and back

GamingAwesome1

May 22, 2009
dkuch said:
BolognaBaloney said:
dkuch said:
SebZero said:
I'd fix KotoR 2 into the sacred game it should have been.

I'd also fix Halo 3 so that anyone under the age of 16 who picked it up fell into a coma/ imploded.
Hey now thats a bit much, cause that includes me. I would say any one under 12, basically no balls no talk.
No balls no talk? You do realize that your plan wouldn't help at all, seeing as males have balls regardless of age.
You didn't get what I was saying. I was talking about balls dropping. You know so we don't listen to chipmunks who scream because they can't aim for shit. Only then can you talk in any game without the penalty of imploding.
Not all gamers below the age of 15 are annoying you know? I'm probably younger than 60% of this forum and don't annoy everyone. I'm starting to think it's a case of tolerance, the number of times I've been kicked from a game of L4D because people can't seem to accept a below adult person who is actually GOOD at the game.

Monshroud

Evil Overlord
Jul 29, 2009
I would like to go back in time and get Sega to release Shining Force III parts 2 and 3 in the U.S.. It was an amazing RPG that you only got to play 1/3 of. To this day I really wonder how the series ends.

TheFacelessOne

Feb 13, 2009
I'd go back in time and teabag anyone who said they needed to get this "game done right now!"

It felt rushed.

XSA37

Aug 5, 2009
I can't believe that nobody has uttered the words "Mercenaries 2." Seriously, the first game was one of my all time favorite PS2 games. All they did for the sequel was release a buggier version of the original with a worse storyline, terrible graphics, and useless allies.

Kiutu

Sep 27, 2008
I would fix Oblivion.
"We should combine Pauldrons with the Cuirass" "NO!"
"No one will care if we dont put in spears" "NO!"
"Lets make Martin get all the credit just cause he dies" "NO!"
You see where Im going with this. I would probably smack them when saying this with a Morrowind case while using it for most all my arguments.