If You Could Have A Mythical creature as a pet , what would it be?

NooNameLeft

Sep 15, 2009
A stone golem would be cool.
You know, one who can talk and crush birds on my command.

Impluse_101 said:
One of these three.

I don't get if you like your pet cute, creepy or scary.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
Mackheath said:
Jfswift said:
I always thought it'd be cool to have a gryphon. They're more manageable being only horse sized or smaller and you could fly with it. :)
Oh sure, they are fun to ride and easy to keep. BUT...does it breath fire? =o

OT: A pheonix. Then take some of its DNA and never die.
..then there's the problem of vacuuming up it's ashes every time it burns up. :p

3rd rung

Feb 20, 2009
Okay so this is not mythical but it is called a Baron, it is a genetic cross between a bear and a lion, I think it would be awesome

MartianWarMachine

Neon-pink cyber-kitty
Dec 10, 2010
Can I have a small piece of the Red Weed, please? I will call it "Bloody", and it will DRINK THE WORLD DRY!

ChaoticKraus

Jul 26, 2010
You guys forget that any living thing will will eat/drink/shit a lot. Especially something as large as a dragon.

I'd say some kind of golem, or living metal contruct. I would say a bronze colussus but it'd be hard to fit it in my garden.

Feb 5, 2011
id like a dragon the size of a small family car as i could ride it and no one else. That and also it would be bad ass to teach it to cook burgers, roast marshmallows and incinerate my neighbors 6 something cats.

Feb 5, 2011
that and a small incredibly powerful spider as i could walk around with it on my shoulder be like wasss up and people would run in terror when they tried to squash him

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
A dragon. When you're given a mystical creature, accept no substitute. Dragons have it all. They're huge, they can fly, they're intelligent, and they are incrediable powerful. Dragons are fucking awesome.

And specifically I'd want a Brown Dragon from DnD. They can swim through sand.
Fuck yeah.

Jabberwock xeno

Oct 30, 2009
Booze Zombie said:
BrokenBoySoldier said:
How about a nymph? all the sex appeal with none of that Im-gonna-eat-your-soul hassle
I'd just have the Succubus turn me into an Incubus and we could go around having amazingly graphic sex scenes, etc.
... You have a point...

megaraccoon said:
gotta be chupacadbra, the vampire dog/lizard from mexico, the definition of awesome.
*slaps in back of head*

NO.

*acitvate cryptozoology mode*

The hairless dog BS is just that: BS with hairless dogs.

The real, yet to be discovered chupacabra is a reptilian semi-humanoid from purto rico, with some kangaroo.

I am obsessed with this thing, and nothing pisses me off more than people mixing this up.

Mouse One

Jan 22, 2011
You guys obviously haven't looked into stabling fees.

Me, I want Jim Carrey's dog from Bruce Almighty-- you know, the one he used his miracle powers on so it learned to use the bathroom? And flush, that's important, too.